2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what they realistically can package him into in the future. But imo giving Bradley Beal $50 million annually is similar to the Grizzlies giving Mike Conley 5 years and $150 million back in 2016.
Nah, I disagree. Beal is way better and worth the max deal. Conley hadn’t even made an all star game when he signed that deal.

It's all about the follow through. I think Miles still gets his deal in the long run if he gets past it.

No one cared because the casual fan doesn't know who he is but Terrence Davis was facing 7 DV charges last year and still got a deal w/ the Kings in FA. The charges were eventually dropped (you can guess why).

Davis, who faced seven charges stemming from an incident in a New York hotel room on Oct. 27, including two charges of assault in the third degree and one count of child endangerment, was not made available to speak with Toronto reporters during the remaining months of his tenure with the team since the allegations were made public. According to police reports, Davis was involved in a domestic dispute which sent a woman to the hospital with a bruised eye and smashed her phone while in the presence of their child.

Five of the charges were dismissed in February while Davis reportedly was granted an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal on the remaining two charges, which include endangering the welfare of a child and criminal mischief in the fourth degree. Those charges will be automatically dismissed next February if Davis fulfills the terms of his agreement.

KD to Suns for let’s say…

Ayton
Bridges
2023 2025 2027 2029 firsts

kyrie and O’Neal to lakers for Russ 2027 2029 firsts.

They have their own 2023 2025 2027 picks (pick swaps but let’s assume they are better than rockets the next 3-4 years)

After all this drama and turmoil and headache, they can come out of this with:

Ayton
Bridges
Simmons
Harris
Seth
Thomas
Edwards
Their own 2023 2025 2027 firsts
LAL 2027 2029
Phoenix 2023 2025 2027 2029

That’s pretty damn good given the circumstance.
And all their players are very tradable

I wouldn’t be surprised if KD and Kyrie have a sudden change of heart and stayed in BK. I can’t believe in anything anymore until it’s done

I mean the Nets have a pretty good team with players coming back from injury. They can contend in the East, who knows.

But KD is really is sooooo in his feelings after the Warriors just won - the desperation has became pathetic.

Nets ain't just gonna unload KD for a good player plus picks. They want All-Stars back for KI and KD plus picks. Ayton and Bridges and picks is nice, but it ain't as good as Tatum, Theis, plus 3-4 picks. Tatum is bonafide, Ayton is not.

If I'm Boston, I'm thinking to myself, "GSW the champs, Yanni and Middleton will be back, and now the Lakers are back in the title mix with Kyrie. We gotta get better. "

Its the perfect time for BOS to offer Tatum for KD. That's the best pkg BKN gonna get for KD cause it's clear PHX ain't parting with Booker.

Celtics and Nets have a history of doing deals too. KD in BOS would be perfect.

Imagine if this was a 2K league :lol:
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-30-2022_10-21-53PM.png

kd is really tone deaf.

get mad cuz people told you you couldnt do it without joining a 73-9 team and left a dynasty

what does he do?

make a list of teams he wants to be traded to and the 2 top teams just so happen to be the 2 teams with the 2 top seeds in the playoffs last season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom