2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets would be idiots to trade Kyrie for Westbrook and draft picks. They shouldn’t accept anything that doesn’t have a young rising all star caliber player.

As long as KD doesn’t go back to the Warriors or go to the Sixers or Lakers I’m fine with wherever he goes

Damn, good for him getting the bag. Wish he coudda stayed with the Dubs. Guessing they coudnt afford him eh?

They could have matched it basically but

guess billionaires even have their limits with the luxury tax. Thought Lacob was gonna double down but he was like naw
9zy7x0_th (1).png

gonna be interesting when Klay and Dray's contracts are up in two years. they gonna take a team friendly deal or say **** it, let's get one last bag? not even sure what cap space will look like if they extend Wiggins

lacob probably thinking about the luxury bill associated with Loon and Poole's extensions and decided he had to budget where he could.
Yeah saw they paid 170ish last season? Would have easily surpassed that with everything coming up

I'll be surprised if Otto stays. Kinda figured he was getting his bag elsewhere but since GP2 is out maybe it happens

Loon is the one you can't lose though. No way you count on Wiseman rn as your only real big

Its Moody's time doe with GP2 departing

The Nets would be idiots to trade Kyrie for Westbrook and draft picks. They shouldn’t accept anything that doesn’t have a young rising all star caliber player.

As long as KD doesn’t go back to the Warriors or go to the Sixers or Lakers I’m fine with wherever he goes
They saying nobody is interested in Kyrie so how much of a choice is there?

F E A R

lacob probably thinking about the luxury bill associated with Loon and Poole's extensions and decided he had to budget where he could.

Yeah, wish the Warriors could have kept him, but glad he got paid.

Someone on reddit said it would have cost the Warriors something like 50M+ per year in taxes because of the repeater rate for luxury tax.

Ben Simmons is so disrespected that I started a 2k fantasy draft and got him with my 2nd round pick. I'll let y'all know when he wins MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom