2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah saw they paid 170ish last season? Would have easily surpassed that with everything coming up

I'll be surprised if Otto stays. Kinda figured he was getting his bag elsewhere but since GP2 is out maybe it happens

Loon is the one you can't lose though. No way you count on Wiseman rn as your only real big

Its Moody's time doe with GP2 departing

the silver lining to this is that the young bucks are gonna be given a chance to play PLAY next year. I'm expecting Moody to get 15+ minutes a game and Kuminga to be in the low-mid 20s, especially with no JTA, Otto or Belly.

mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

Miles Bridges gonna have to sit down this season and think about this ****.

Dude gonna be lucky to get an MLE after this ****.

This Miles Bridges situation is gonna be the litmus test for the NBA. The NBA has been highlighting women for the past few years in the spaces of hiring female assistant coaches, diversifying broadcast and commentary postions and pushing support of the WNBA behind NBA stars.

The NBA has given out lengthy suspensions and even indefinite bans before, however mainly for drugs, both street and performance enhancing. The NBA thus far has be lucky to avoid the domestic violence problems the NFL and MLB has endured.

IMO they don't have a choice but to hand Bridges a lengthy suspension. However, will they follow suit of the MLB or be lax like the NFL?

At this moment most are think Bridges has cost himself a couple millions, but honestly I think his career is in jeopardy for the foreseeable future.

I couldn't imagine punching a woman. So out of bounds of civilized behavior. If I'm not protecting someone or myself. Very little she could say or do to get me off square. He must be sick in the head. Definitely too sick to be an NBA player. Give that opportunity to someone that's not sick.

This Miles Bridges situation is gonna be the litmus test for the NBA. The NBA has been highlighting women for the past few years in the spaces of hiring female assistant coaches, diversifying broadcast and commentary postions and pushing support of the WNBA behind NBA stars.

The NBA has given out lengthy suspensions and even indefinite bans before, however mainly for drugs, both street and performance enhancing. The NBA thus far has be lucky to avoid the domestic violence problems the NFL and MLB has endured.

IMO they don't have a choice but to hand Bridges a lengthy suspension. However, will they follow suit of the MLB or be lax like the NFL?

At this moment most are think Bridges has cost himself a couple millions, but honestly I think his career is in jeopardy for the foreseeable future.
Most likely he will be suspended for whatever time and he’ll be right back playing.

The masses don’t really know who he is like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom