2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm not reading correctly, but 90% of the last 20 pages has said trading Kyrie FOR Russ. Y'all be typing just to type at times :lol:

Maybe I'm not reading correctly, but 90% of the last 20 pages has said trading Kyrie FOR Russ. Y'all be typing just to type at times :lol:
Yes. Kyrie for Russ and first rounder.

Vs

Kyrie holding out and sitting out all year for nets citing mental health injury.

Which one you choose if you’re nets?

For us saying this: we assume no other team wants kyrie. If they do and he comes out and says he will resign with the following teams. At that point the lakers offer looks crappy. Til that happens, lakers are alive.

Also, Kyrie has a 5 mill trade kicker he may only waive if lakers are the team etc.

Again, unlikely but possible

Last edited:
They saying Lakers tryna get KD and Kyrie to go along with Bron AD and Russ?

KD never gonna get respect. :lol:

For his careers sake I hope he doesnt do that. Honestly Kyrie too, gonna be known as the guy who cant win without Bron.

Kyrie is already known for that. Might as well try to win another ring at this point cause since he’s left Bron it’s been all downhill.

Great input dork
Quikkk at it again
Ya I don’t know what time you’re on trying to put anything on me.

Anyway there’s police reports that are public and photo evidence Chris Brown beat the **** out of Rihanna yet he still exists.

Men should never put there hands on women ever.

So everyone pretending this hasn’t in the past is being weird.

Jason Kidd beat his wife and he has a job as a head coach and made the Top 75 list..

We didn’t realize it at the time. But Durants foot being on the line on that game 7 shot against Milwaukee last year was franchise altering for the Nets. If his foot was just a few inches further back on that shot, there’s a strong likelihood they win the title last year. In this case even if they still have the 2021-22 season from hell, they have a title to fall back on. Harden possibly doesn’t want out so fast and there’s more incentive for them to try to make it work.

Possibly franchise altering for Milwaukee as well. Because if that shot was a 3 and the Nets win the series, Giannis is ringless and the can he win in Milwaukee questions would be getting bigger and bigger.
Pretty sure this was everyone’s thought at the time lol

Pretty sure this was everyone’s thought at the time lol

Maybe the Bucks part. But even with all the Kyrie vax bs, the Nets were considered favorites to win the title going into this past season. I don’t think many people saw things imploding as quick as they did with them.

Y'all who? 😂🤣 Go look in in the Lakers thread. Not nobody is saying that bull. 😂😂 Every off season people want it to be "LaKeRs FaNs ThiNk ThEy'Re GetTiNg EvErYbOdY" so bad, and we never actually say that. It's always ALA saying we're getting everybody, and ALA mad about it. 🤣🤣

-fow
Did you actually read the thread yesterday? Lol go back a good 20 pages

Who said ALA was mad?

I would love for the Russ/1st for kyrie naysayers to please make a list of other potential trades for kyrie.

Dallas: Bertans and Dinwiddie and a 1st for kyrie.

Much better than Russ and a 1st but does BKN want long term deals? Will Dallas risk their future (a pick and good player in Dinwiddie) for kyrie who may leave? Are they gamblers like lakers. Reports indicate Dallas has no interest in crazy kyrie.

Next? Miami? Lowry? Robinson? + first rounder. Again better than laker deals sure but does BKN want long term deals? And also, is kyrie really hell bent on lakers. If so: then Miami is risking a lot. Plus I’m sure they prefer KD. How will butler and kyrie mesh? Lol

Last edited:
Waking up to the Gary Payton news.

There are two main parts of the CBA - the supermax to help smaller markets keep their stars, young guys just aren’t turning down $250+M contracts.

And the luxury tax, specifically the repeater clause.

Lost in the discussion after the warriors won is that to bring everyone back the luxury tax penalties would push the payroll north of $400M. Year after that to go for a 3 peat they’re knocking on $500M :lol:

Balmer is the only guy in the league who would pay that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom