2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
harden definitely saw this coming. Kd and kyrie saying they would like to play together again must be so people know they are still cool because I don’t think any team would be stupid enough to pair them up again. Lakers only would be interested because it can’t be worse than their current team.

HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, if the Hornets pulled the qualifying offer from Miles Bridges and made him an unrestricted free agent, would another team sign him and how soon?

Again...if Terrence Davis can get a deal with the same charges pending...Miles Bridges is going to play for somebody next season (unless he's convicted).

The NBA has never kicked someone out of the league for beating their wife up unfortunately.

Gerald Green beat the DOG **** out of his wife last year and the Rockets gave him a job as a coach and then as a G-League player and that **** didn't make a blip in the news radar. Miles' public profile is done tho. No more rapping...private socials, etc.

They legit do not have a fanbase. Those are "NBA fans" in that building for every game.

10,000 HIM HIM 's in the crowd

lowe_nfl.png

Again...if Terrence Davis can get a deal with the same charges pending...Miles Bridges is going to play for somebody next season (unless he's convicted).

The NBA has never kicked someone out of the league for beating their wife up unfortunately.

Gerald Green beat the DOG **** out of his wife last year and the Rockets gave him a job as a coach and then as a G-League player and that **** didn't make a blip in the news radar. Miles' public profile is done tho. No more rapping...private socials, etc.
Teams aren't gonna give him much money, so he'll have to take a hit. It may get swept away if she reconciles or if it turns out she was throwing hands too. He won't be a fan favorite anymore though.

I remember a few years back going to see the bulls there and a fellow bulls fan told a bunch of "Nets fans" to suck his **** and they just sat there and smiled. :lol:

First time I went was for a Hornets game when they still had Kemba. I know he's a hometown guy but you would have legit thought you were in Charlotte for that game :lol:

NFL weakest Union around. The guaranteed money not being there makes it impossible for those dudes to collectively strike.
when mlb and nba free agency comes around, a lot of these nfl players feeling tight and wish they could shoot a ball or hit a ball
that guaranteed money and not risking your brain/body. role players getting cashed out in those sports

ridiculous how nfl players get treated during and after their playing days given how big that sport is

Personally in my opinion in a situation like the Wizards position, it makes more sense to just let him walk. Injuries or no injuries, their ceiling is likely the play in game. If that’s your ceiling, it’s not practical to commit 50 million annually unless you have a top 5 guy you can legitimately build around and win games with and that’s a marquee name which will fill the arena up nightly.
Yea, but you’re not thinking of a business. Playoff revenues drive business decisions. There’s a reason why some teams are comfortable being a 7/8 seed yearly. $$$$
There’s more to keeping top talent happy then just giving them free reign over the franchise imo.
For good franchises definitely. Good franchises don’t do what the Nets just did. There are way many more bad franchises than good ones around the league.

HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, if the Hornets pulled the qualifying offer from Miles Bridges and made him an unrestricted free agent, would another team sign him and how soon?
He’s probly shadow banned right now until the legal process works out/enough time passes for ppl to forget so I don’t see any team signing him soon…Best for the league to keep quiet on him

I think Calvin Booth shored up the perimeter defense while cutting salary. Not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom