2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Miles will eventually play again, but he’ll be sitting down for the foreseeable future. Not that there’s ever a good time to be a domestic abuser, but in this climate it’s curtains for him on a basketball court for awhile. And deservedly so.

And I think it goes without saying that the main concern here is his wife and their kids, but bringing it back to basketball for a second, he really screwed the Hornets. Not that anyone expected them to be contenders this year, but there was slightly more than a glimmer of hope they’d make some strides this coming season. They still have bright spots in Melo, and to a lesser extent some of the other young guys. But lawd Miles not being part of that equation throws a wrench in things.

Just a bad situation all around. Everyone lost. :smh:

Silver bout to put bridges in the gulag for at least a season but honestly he might get the oj mayo an indefinite suspension by the league .

I could see a 2-3 season ban, and possible comeback for a small contract when everyone forgets about this
Awful all around, Miles seemed like a nice dude before the lean and mouth guard throwing at the end of last season

A month after owing me

Nothing to be sad about, no love lost over a bill. Honestly if he's broke like that I don't want to kick a man when he's down but...

You're gambling with money you owe when you call people junkies finessence finessence

**** is wack as hell. Stop ducking, stop bull****ting, get a sliver of respect back. Pay me.

And I want that interest.

Don't be a clown.

How "snitch 9" got better morals than you

You should be embarrassed

Last edited:
291414074_6022326361129171_6080246429944891356_n.jpg

291537026_6022402901121517_1609909202396993963_n.png

Yeah I couldn't be seen giving that clown a Hi Five after a good basketball play with that information in the back of my mind

These fools need to start getting blackballed once things like this get revealed to the public

The NBA can't send personnel to piss test MJ after seeing this photo.

They could have w/ Lamelo.

Yeah and while I don’t know if MJ smoked or did drugs that day but the only “evidence” of any impropriety is 1/4 full bottle of tequila and you know he was not driving (also not sure if he is invested in that brand)

finessence finessence

You can put some honor on your name or keep joking and have this whole forum hate you and you make a burner

And I want my interest. Stop acting shook and joking when you get called out

,Why are you broke? Stop gambling you junkie

You gotta give your cousin money to pay me and you dont know how to use paypal apparently, You aint that dumb.

aulas-clown-mask.gif

Maybe your are you bet on Rolly straight up

Unfortunately Bridges will play again. It might not be right away but in a couple seasons and for less money. It’s pro sports, these dudes can essentially do anything and as long as the actual act isn’t on camera they’ll be back.

Meanwhile KD calls himself a god when people doubt him after he had to join the warriors to win a title and then asks for a trade to a top seed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom