2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD played 1 less game than AD in those comparable years. KD averaged 29 had he not got hurt he was going to finish top 3 in the MVP voting. He is/was better

Huh? Those comparable years going into their trade demand would be 2019-20 through 2021-22 for KD and 2016-17 through 2018-2019. In that time frame, Anthony Davis had played 212 regular season games and KD 90 regular season games in that same time frame. Not to mention KD is 8 years older going into his trade demand

they gonna release the stipulation/conditions in Zion’s contract? Pels had to have built in hella NFL-like safeguards and incentives for Zion.

being a pels fan the last 15 years gotta be more disappointing than being a clippers fan watching Lob City implode

20220701_123118.jpg

I would like an actual center on the Raptors.

All this 6-9 positionless is cool and is great if your playing in the conference finals.

But like against 80% of teams an actual professional NBA center

that protects the rim and controls the boards
And catches a long every now and then is actually pretty useful.

I thought trading for Zach in the first place was a good move. But then the front office wasted most of his extension by doing absolutely nothing :lol: No plan at all. At that point they should’ve just traded him instead of making the Vuc & DDR trades. Could’ve got some picks for Zach & gotten a head start on the rebuild.

Instead they’ll get eliminated in the first round for the next several years

do y'all not want Zion to be healthy?

the NBA is a better product when he is. Recent pictures show he is taking his fitness seriously.

Hopefully dude averages 25 and 10 this season and plays at least 60 games so his haters will shut up
Ain't nobody hating on Fatboy:lol:

do y'all not want Zion to be healthy?

the NBA is a better product when he is. Recent pictures show he is taking his fitness seriously.

Hopefully dude averages 25 and 10 this season and plays at least 60 games so his haters will shut up

it’s not every calendar year that i agree with your takes. but im with you on this.

if zion plays 60 games he’ll be an all star and land on an all-nba team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom