2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA salary is crazy man. I know other sports are crazy too but talking bout the NBA specifically, a lot of these dudes are way overpaid. $40mil + a year to play ball is just crazy. :lol:

Good for them though, get yo moneys and take advantage. :pimp:

8%, if accurate, would still be higher than SLC and Portland wouldnt it. They all marry white women anyways so
download.jpeg-5~2.jpg

NBA salary is crazy man. I know other sports are crazy too but talking bout the NBA specifically, a lot of these dudes are way overpaid. $40mil + a year to play ball is just crazy. :lol:

:lol: total player salaries are based off a pretty straightforward calculation derived from league revenues.

They’re quite literally not overpaid.

Unless you think the 50/50 revenue split should be 90/10 in the owners favor :lol:

Timberwolves just went for $2B. Guys are underpaid

:lol: total player salaries are based off a pretty straightforward calculation derived from league revenues.

They’re quite literally not overpaid.

Unless you think the 50/50 revenue split should be 90/10 in the owners favor :lol:

No number crunching or anything like that, just looking at it skip deep. Like damn, dawgs making 40m’s playing ball. Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom