2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Myrie trade announcement while popping bottles at Drais next weekend going to hit different

Portland should be a play in team. Wouldn’t surprise me if they finished 6th or 7th

In no particular order:
  1. Warriors
  2. Nuggets
  3. Clips
  4. Grizz
  5. Suns
  6. Wolves
  7. Pels
  8. Mavs
All those teams are at least a tier above the Lakers, Blazers, and Kings. If you're in the west your goal at the very least should be to become a contender, because if you just plan to make the playoffs, you will always be on the outside looking in (Kings).

going to be impossible for the suns to make a move for KD without giving up book or cp if ayton signs, right? that's their big trade piece. mikal and cam isn't enought to match what nets are trying to unload. i assume they will try and dump harris in any deal

Unless there's a third team involved I think?

ja.PNG

All time bag fumble?

Or do you mean All-Time Loyalty Display? Including that Magic contract he made ~$9MM over 5 years after turning that LAL offer down so he left a little over $8MM on the table and he would have had only had to play one more season :wow:

The most reckless part is that he only a season for Orlando before playing 2 in Utah, 2 in NYK then never getting another deal :smh:

Dame basically saying winning a ring anywhere else won't sit right with him. A ring somewhere else or at least in contention should feel better than missing the playoffs for the future but it's his decision.
He doesn't need to win. Ever.

It was good to actually see him play, but he had seven fouls and two rebounds in 20 minutes.

A part of me wants to go to SL, but the 110 weather in Vegas is such a turn off. :lol:

You are inside most of the time forreal.

Well during the basketball portions of the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom