2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope gotta suck for him. Possibly his 5th team in 5 years. Probably a dream to play for his hometown squad. Just like that everybody want him TF out. Unless You’re one of the ones that doesn’t want to see him dealt?
They want him the **** out for a good reason. :lol:

The reckless play, turnovers, terrible shooting, declining, etc. :lol:

I ❤️ Bobby Portis and welcome him back the instant it makes sense. Until then, much success with da Bucs.

OKC going to be fun to watch!

Shai, Chet, Giddy! I hope the pass the rock like they capable of. Should be fun
It’ll be fun until they make Shai sit by game 50

They are shaping up nice though. Just need a couple veterans

I know this is going to make me sound like the old man that I am, but if anyone has a chart that tracks all Jalens and Jadens in the NBA now, feel free to share.

I did a cursory search and there are 11 active Jalens (Brunson, Green, McDaniels, Suggs, Smith, Jones, Harris, Johnson, Lecque, Duren, Moore) and 4 active Jadens (McDaniels, Springer, Hardy, Ivey). They all entered the league between 2018-2022.

I did a cursory search and there are 11 active Jalens (Brunson, Green, McDaniels, Suggs, Smith, Jones, Harris, Johnson, Lecque, Duren, Moore) and 4 active Jadens (McDaniels, Springer, Hardy, Ivey). They all entered the league between 2018-2022.
That is actually more than I thought.

If you didn’t watch the NBA in the 2000s you’d probably think Richard Jefferson is just another analyst drumming up some summer content with the special guest referee spectacle.

He looks like a build-a-ref tbh.

Just in case y’all thought the hot summer was over

AP_181856362176891.jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom