2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this earlier too:

Not sure why you even entertain that meeting aside from a free meal when Bam is ineligible, Jimmy is off the table and Herro only brings back like $6MM in salary this year with a brazy extension on the way 🤷‍♂️

Will be interesting to see how this ends.

Miami has nothing to offer, Ayton about to sign an offer sheet killing the Suns offer but even if they could include him in the trade I don’t think Phoenix accomplishes anything with CP/Book/KD & nothing else. Nobody doing dirty work on the wings or in the paint.

Pelicans offer with BI, Herb, & the rook they just drafted is as good as it gets…. For everyone involved.

Man stop posting this joint, I can't take it.
denzel-washington-pissed.gif

I mean keep posting her of course.

Will be interesting to see how this ends.

Miami has nothing to offer, Ayton about to sign an offer sheet killing the Suns offer but even if they could include him in the trade I don’t think Phoenix accomplishes anything with CP/Book/KD & nothing else. Nobody doing dirty work on the wings or in the paint.

Pelicans offer with BI, Herb, & the rook they just drafted is as good as it gets…. For everyone involved.
https___raptorsrapture.com_wp-content_uploads_getty-images_2018_08_1311010423-850x560.jpeg

This what happens when sports networks fully devolved into the hot takes culture, and SOURCE information from social media.

They be desperate for content. Mining the lowest of the low. Eventually, you going to scoop up trash bottom feeders.

What is most shocking to me is that ESPN didn not eem source it from Ballsack Sports. They sourced it from BLEACHER REPORT, a legitimate outlet, who sourced it from Ballsack. Inception-level misinformation.

I do not know how, but this has to be stopped. I can avoid Ballsack and tell which accounts are suspect on Twitter by the eye tests. However, fake sources, with large followings at that, getting picked up by reputable sources and national platforms is problematic. Especially now that it is happening at a greater frequency:smh: |l

I was wondering if it was intentional too but I wanted to give Jacoby and even Perk, the benefit of the doubt. Espousing a hot take that you do not believe in for the sake of debate or shock value is one thing because it is merely an opinion. Peddling a falsehood to the masses that defames or undermines the character of someone else is completely different and totally unacceptable.

Intentional or not, this is low, even for ESPN :smh:

ESPN abandoned journalism awhile ago

Hate how they underutilize talent like Bomani and Foxworth

Absolutely. I recognize that and acknowledge it whenever it is on. But in those instances I am not even looking for E:60 or Outside The Lines type of content. Is it too much to ask for the truth or some got damb fact checking. Bothers me that people will just run with it and formulate an opinion on Ja or his contemporaries based on a fallacy. Just see below:
Morant isn’t a superstar, Dame isn’t a superstar, and Trae isn’t a superstar.. But even still Jordan played against other superstar players :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom