2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't twitter have some rules about spreading false information?

these parody accounts getting outta hand.

578b9448-untitled-design-2022-07-10t101253.696.jpg

FDO2bpiX0AYgMZ2.jpg:large
Your ear can open other apps while on a call.

What can raps offer for Kd without gutting the team
Think a package with Siakam, Precious and Trent Jr., plus a pick or two has been discussed. Still would leave the Raptors with KD, FVV, Barnes and other pieces.

lovehateself lovehateself Russ grew up Lakers fan idolizing Kobe. Of course after a hrllish year he’s gonna walk it back when he knows he’s on the chopping block after being booed by his own fans.

“It’s surreal,” Westbrook said. “I think it still hasn’t kind of hit me yet that — being from LA, growing up not too far from here, being able to watch the (championship) parades, trying to miss school to try to go to them, being a Laker fan and being from L.A., now everything is coming full circle for me. It’s is a blessing. You know it’s a lot of things I can’t put into actual words just because some of these dreams don’t come true for people like myself. I’m truly blessed and thankful for this opportunity and I can’t wait to get started.”

espn leans into that sports entertainment aspect. hot take culture :emoji_fire:
its the only way they can draw audience
the majority do not really care for X and Os, or "news"

It's why the have Perk the Perv with his "analysis" all over their programming and let Tim Legler out of his dungeon to be on the 12am SC with SVP on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

It's why the have Perk the Perv with his "analysis" all over their programming and let Tim Legler out of his dungeon to be on the 12am SC with SVP on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

His lack of presence is always mentioned but I have to give them credit because they let Legs loose during the playoffs and Finals….but like clockwork they put him right back in the janitor’s closet :lol: |l

How could you be a fan of the team and not want him dealt after this?

Still wild. This is a former MVP high level NBA player, these are some out there misses. We sure his eye sight still good? Can somebody trick him into thinking they're about to get some new Haute couture man dresses or something and take him to the optometrist?

It really makes no sense. You spend so much time being a high level pro, your moves are precise and decisive to the point it's muscle memory. Not even someone who topped out at college or semi-pro could do this often by accident.

It really makes no sense. You spend so much time being a high level pro, your moves are precise and decisive to the point it's muscle memory. Not even someone who topped out at college or semi-pro could do this often by accident.
It’s also weird in the sense that it’s not like he used to do that a lot before.

I wanna say he’s losing some of his lift and can’t jump as high and trying to compensate for it by giving his shot a higher arch? I have no ******* clue. You just had to laugh at some point.

It’s also weird in the sense that it’s not like he used to do that a lot before.

I wanna say he’s losing some of his lift and can’t jump as high and trying to compensate for it by giving his shot a higher arch? I have no ******* clue. You just had to laugh at some point.

Thank the verbal abuse he received from laker fans. It’s hard to be great in a toxic environment

lovehateself lovehateself Russ grew up Lakers fan idolizing Kobe. Of course after a hrllish year he’s gonna walk it back when he knows he’s on the chopping block after being booed by his own fans.

“It’s surreal,” Westbrook said. “I think it still hasn’t kind of hit me yet that — being from LA, growing up not too far from here, being able to watch the (championship) parades, trying to miss school to try to go to them, being a Laker fan and being from L.A., now everything is coming full circle for me. It’s is a blessing. You know it’s a lot of things I can’t put into actual words just because some of these dreams don’t come true for people like myself. I’m truly blessed and thankful for this opportunity and I can’t wait to get started.”
Backsliding BA
*kobe soft gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom