2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an estimate but whatever it's good enough for me. Not like I'm trying to get to 8% body fat like I'm Lex Luger.

It's only $25, you can lie and pull four Finesses.

I want to get a new scale but the consistency vs accuracy debate always stops me :lol:

It's an estimate but whatever it's good enough for me. Not like I'm trying to get to 8% body fat like I'm Lex Luger.

It's only $25, you can lie and pull four Finesses.
Yeah I just asked because I adjusted my program to be strength heavier recently and I’m pushing 180 for the first time in a minute, trying to decide if I should be unhappy about it or not

I want to get a new scale but the consistency vs accuracy debate always stops me :lol:
I recently bought a new “smart” scale off Amazon. It had the capability of tracking a bunch of stuff, but in true old man fashion I have so fave only used it for basic weight measurement. :lol: But seems accurate and consistent, so I’m happy with the purchase.

I was talking about bread a few weeks ago in here. On how it’s now really bread.

Then this dropped.

Put it in your “Watch Later” then find some bakeries..

i didn't say any of that, but okay.

Except you literally put the two hand in hand by saying “seems like the exact type of person”, but okay

i don't know what this means.
Kyrie seems to be drawn to a bunch of pseudo scientific mystical concepts.
and he clearly thinks of himself as special.

seems like the exact type of person that would be drawn to the concept of "they/them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom