2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you literally put the two hand in hand by saying “seems like the exact type of person”, but okay

Yes I said non-binarism is a concept

that attracts a certain kind of self involved person interested in metaphysical ideas. Aka Kyrie.

That doesn't mean that all people identify that way for that reason.

It is A reason, I did not say it's THE reason.

It's an estimate but whatever it's good enough for me. Not like I'm trying to get to 8% body fat like I'm Lex Luger.

It's only $25, you can lie and pull four Finesses.
I want to get a new scale but the consistency vs accuracy debate always stops me :lol:

Yeah I just asked because I adjusted my program to be strength heavier recently and I’m pushing 180 for the first time in a minute, trying to decide if I should be unhappy about it or not

I do not have that scale but I have been looking for a BF scale and can confirm Renpho is legit if you are in the market. I copped the Renpho Smart Body Tape Measure a few months back and it is hella easy to use and the sync’ing is seamless. It takes/stores like 10 measurements (neck, shoulders, waist, chest, biceps, thighs, etc.) and tracks them over time.

I opted for that in lieu of the scale at the time because I was in a similar situation to 100027 100027 and I felt the measurements at least provided an consistent and accurate indication of how my body was changing week-over-week as opposed to a BF calculator scale which may vary even in back-to-back uses.

Can not go wrong with either one though especially if you are just trying to get an idea/monitor changes.

Based on this looks like they're gonna be a lot new unis next season and not just the City ones.

A lot of teams seem to be getting new Statement ones as well.

Bucks, Lakers, Mavs, Warriors, Suns, Spurs new Statement unis already shown with apparently the Heat, Rockets, Thunder, Nets, Hornets, Pacers, Magic, Wolves, Pistons, Bulls, Raptors, Blazers, Knicks, Nuggets and Wizards still to be unveiled.

Cavs seem to getting whole new set of unis.

The Sixers too? :emoji_eyes:

The Nets getting new Association and Icon unis?

Bulls getting new Association unis?

EYE am intrigued.

Another thing than stands out is the Jazz new unis are an eyesore (excluding the City/Retro) joint. K-Mart should be the only sponsor for those joints.

Clippers uni collection very yawn-inducing. Baby blue/orange/whites should be permanent option.

And I’m ready to see some new red jerseys for the Clips. Been a while.

Clippers uni collection very yawn-inducing. Baby blue/orange/whites should be permanent option.

And I’m ready to see some new red jerseys for the Clips. Been a while.

Agreed about a red uni.

They could've easily done that this year.

No need for two black unis by them.

They probably won't get a rebrand until they move to their new arena.

Nah bro. This man needs to be stopped :rofl: Any time someone says “yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah” about a matter they 100% do not recall or know what you are talking about but want to seem like they do. Then he just repeated the “outta hand.It got real outta hand” :lol: :lol:

Post-NBA Lebby is going to be a media treasure

Lebby's philosophy when it comes to lying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom