2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 100 percent that I found out about NT through the Kicks edition of Slam Magazine in 1999.

Slam Kicks Edition :wow: I absolutely forgot about that and Kicksology. These covers were :pimp:
D1361D1D-8131-4B9C-82A1-18382096E9AF.jpeg
4E329E51-271A-4317-ACD7-151E9BFD64A0.jpeg
90D8D61A-E2AB-4A3B-8A56-D22E4F1B6470.jpeg

33DB8A5E-E4D4-43B2-BF53-0259831C4D7D.jpeg

I know 100 percent that I found out about NT through the Kicks edition of Slam Magazine in 1999.

To this day idk how I stumbled upon this site, but I know it was when the XVII dropped. I was beggin Mom to use her credit card on all type of sites that I doubt exist now lol. Shotrends, kickz, pickyourshoes & uptempoair. Kept me with good heat in high school

yea the guy who use to do the shoe reviews still posts on here. duke40 duke40
Wow I had no clue. Salute brother duke40 duke40 . Dude was a huge part of my childhood.

Speaking of Slam I got a bunch of old issues I gotta dust off one of these days. Got a Michael Beasley Kansas State one with a fire cover and some Kobe ones. S/O Scoop Jackson

Welp, looks like I gotta stop my Russell Westbrook slander, lol. I went to Kith this afternoon with my 5y/o and met Brittany, creative designer/director for Honor The Gift. She wants my son to do model for her agency and for the upcoming kids line. She gave me her card, and number and wants to book something ASAP. I did my Googles on her and she is certify legit. Pretty dope.

What up Lake show! Lol.

Russ is Melo Circa 2017-2019

That pride, status and who is won’t let him see another role tho. And there really aren’t many situations or teams that fit.

He SHOULD be stuck with the Lakers. They actually deserve each other. Declining old franchise with declining old players chasing stats.

It’s actually the perfect situation. The expectations and spotlight, and who he’s playing with make it the way it is tho. It’s crazy

More like AI in 09 :lol:

More like AI in 09 :lol:
Yes sir!! Him and Lionel Hollins was comedy. Preseason -- him yelling double Kobe to the coaching staff, and then Hollins telling him to quiet down or I'm going to put you in to guard him 1 on 1 with no help.

The game where Hollins put him in, in the 1st qtr. off the bench and then subbed AI out before the 1st qtr was pure comedy. It only lasted 3 regular season games though before they terminated his contract. A full season would have been wild.

To this day idk how I stumbled upon this site, but I know it was when the XVII dropped. I was beggin Mom to use her credit card on all type of sites that I doubt exist now lol. Shotrends, kickz, pickyourshoes & uptempoair. Kept me with good heat in high school
pickyourshoes used to be so goated in hs. They got shoes like 2 weeks early. They had hella dudes thinking I was plugged with Gentry back then lmaooo

Damn we really acting like the Drew is the standard for measuring NBA players now :lol:

Anyway, Rust should go to Chicago. They’re fans will swear they’re title bound and that he’s the second coming of Jordan like they just did with Demar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom