2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t he just average 31 against the DPOY, who’s a guard? :lol:

I thought you were joking and trolling (like erupt) but you are dead ***. And it’s CRAAAZY, that people think this for real lmao

But anyway….THIS MOVE >>> The baseline cross

Beautiful :pimp:

Bro I don’t like Steph and I’ll keep it a bean. I think dropping
The Warriors and Steph lost to Clippers once, in 2014 3-4. Steph was 6-5 against CP3 when he was on Houston with the better iso player, James Harden, and he eliminated them from the playoffs in 2018 and 2019.

9-9 overall in the postseason. 2-1 in series matchups. 2 finals appearances to 0. 1 ring to 0.

But we will let you tell it.

Consider this before you respond as well
1C0CBEFA-BB95-41F6-912C-C6BFC1530B9D.jpeg

6DCBF5A9-9E76-4C50-B663-65F7EEBFDACF.jpeg

4485CADB-1443-4410-866C-B61BE7290792.jpeg

But Steph is getting clamped at the Drew League :rofl: :rofl:
I give you the Ratio, but drew league courts are not as spread, bro. Had to use body to create separation, half court is short.

Seriously who is picking up Westbrook if he gets bought out? Who wants this?

No one.

I said last year beginning of the season that this year would be his retirement tour. Some people laughed.

If he’s bought out - that’s a wrap (even earlier)

Bro I don’t like Steph and I’ll keep it a bean. I think dropping

I give you the Ratio, but drew league courts are not as spread, bro. Had to use body to create separation, half court is short.

You mean a court like this? :lol:. I think buddy was like a freshman in college here too.

Just take the L dawg. I thought you were trolling. This is hilariously sad woadie

I am sorry man but we have all seen some things in this thread and dying on the “Steph Curry would struggle at the Drew League” hill is a new low.
I wish I could MIB flashy-thing myself over the last few pages.

One thing that could saves Russ’s reputation is a return to OKC.

Works for both parties. OKC can still be hot garbage while racking up talent and Russ can do his thing with no expectations and retire where it all started

Works for both parties. OKC can still be hot garbage while racking up talent and Russ can do his thing with no expectations and retire where it all started
OKC got too many young dudes that are playing better and need the ball in their hands…No room for what Russ does unless he cool with only playing half the games when they sit the youngins to tank

Russ is Melo Circa 2017-2019

That pride, status and who is won’t let him see another role tho. And there really aren’t many situations or teams that fit.

He SHOULD be stuck with the Lakers. They actually deserve each other. Declining old franchise with declining old players chasing stats.

It’s actually the perfect situation. The expectations and spotlight, and who he’s playing with make it the way it is tho. It’s crazy

If Utah trades Spida then they minus whale unload Clarkson and Bogdanović then bring in Rust. Accumulating eem more assets and increasing your chances at Victor. Do it Danny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom