2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some insight here. The dude tasked with guarding LeBron is Dion Wright. Played D1 basketball at St. Bonaventure. Averaged 17/9 his Senior year. Not sure why he’s been the brunt of jokes. It’s not like LeBron embarrassed him. Wright had 20/6 and they only lost by 2 points.

It’s not that serious :lol:

It is apparently pretty serious to many folks

Just peruse the comments. People have a lot of feelings about Bron’s performance, Dion Wright, DeMar, etc. It is the dog days of summer for everyone, I suppose :lol:

Underrated classic moment, of Russ delusion.

Screenshot_20220717-084816_Chrome.jpg

:rofl:
That's when I knew he was truly special. Like he looked in that crowd and legit saw 20k screaming fans who hated him and wanted to kill his family. Instead he saw CHILDREN AND WIVES

MFing LEGEND

Nah bro. This man needs to be stopped :rofl: Any time someone says “yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah” about a matter they 100% do not recall or know what you are talking about but want to seem like they do. Then he just repeated the “outta hand.It got real outta hand” :lol: :lol:

Post-NBA Lebby is going to be a media treasure
Dog I have too many people at my work that do this like I know they're doing on purpose. They literally repeat the last four words of my sentence and just be like. Yeah, the last four words of your sentence yeah absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom