2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
FX9L9rCX0AslxPd
Delusional

If I recall correctly, all of those were Champion jerseys, correct? Are there potentially licensing/trademark reasons why Nike cannot use those designs?
Didn’t Toronto have the Dino jerseys tho?

Checked and they did back in 19/20. Nike can use them but it’s up to the team to have them as classics for a season

Lowry1.png

Brandon is a Thunder homer and kind of a weirdo, I think hes the reason Anna Horford didnt like OKC
Russ is the employee who keeps everyone convinced he's doing more than he actually is, to get away with doing less than he should be

I know because I'm that employee too :lol:
one of my go tos, and its kind of the mordern, Covid era, WFH adaptta to the George Costanza, is to do not **** all day then reply to an email after hours. Its like damn Datz was online at 530 working this? Nice

Last edited:
I just googled these and they’re way better

These are cool. The navy ones they had (have still?) on Brons last stint there is goated though. Loved that color combo.

8DB8714D-62A3-45E5-8891-7B2D6F50CC1A.jpeg

Bron needa bring the stache back. :lol:

On another note, them Drew League jerseys hard af. Gray pinstripe, thats a good looking jersey.

one of my go tos, and its kind of the mordern, Covid era, WFH adaptta to the George Costanza, is to do not **** all day then reply to an email after hours. Its like damn Datz was online at 530 working this? Nice
I was doing this before Covid :lol: My boss thought I had the best work ethic in the office, whole time I'm only staying late because the office is closer to MSG than my home is :lol:

Him: "You're the only one around here that GETS IT. The others aren't like US."

Me:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom