2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my wfh job but bounced back and found something that’s 5 min away from home

No commute >>>

Gas tank still on full after a week of work lol

No stress from the 405

Anyway, I have a private bathroom so not only is it nice for #2 but best believe ima be in there for at least 20-30 min per shift plus taking my 15 min regular breaks

Lost my wfh job but bounced back and found something that’s 5 min away from home

No commute >>>

No stress from the 405

Anyway, I have a private bathroom so not only is it nice for #2 but best believe ima be in there for at least 20-30 min per shift plus taking my 15 min regular breaks
Office Space Opening Traffic on Make a GIF

dont mind the traffic, get to catch up on YT vlogs

CP3 said this same thing word for word. Can’t believe how many people truly believe my boy is washed when it’s clear as day he wasn’t 100%. Might throw $100 on harden +10000 mvp for fun :lol:

CP3 said this same thing word for word. Can’t believe how many people truly believe my boy is washed when it’s clear as day he wasn’t 100%. Might throw $100 on harden +10000 mvp for fun :lol:

I am actually excited for this year.

I still think we are half a tier below the Bucks and Celtics in the East, but we could be one hot streak away from a finals birth.

Office Space Opening Traffic on Make a GIF

dont mind the traffic, get to catch up on YT vlogs
Dawg pods was the only thing keeping me sane before the wfh gig

Long Beach to Irvine was a pain in my ***, even with a buddy who ended up working with me and carpool lane’ing

Also nice to go home for lunch for almost an hour and still call it a 30 min lunch lmao

Only 4 years ago? Feels like the spurs have been a dumpster fire for much longer than that. Excited for the new lows they have in store for the upcoming season

I see where you are coming from…however, I am not sure if you are trolling/being disingenuous because since the time of that trade the Lakers only have 17 more regular season wins and they were a legitimate dumpster fire for the 5 season prior when they won only 126 games (.307) to the Spurs (.712).

Not saying the Spurs will be good this season or any time in the future but let us not re-write the past here

I see where you are coming from…however, I am not sure if you are trolling/being disingenuous because since the time of that trade the Lakers only have 17 more regular season wins and they were a legitimate dumpster fire for the 5 season prior when they won only 126 games (.307) to the Spurs (.712).

Not saying the Spurs will be good this season or any time in the future but let us not re-write the past here
200.gif

It has to be nothing. His value is AT BEST in line with recent former all-star PGs that have been bought out (Wall, Kemba, etc) and realistically it is probably lower unless you are trying to dump an unfavorable longer deal.

No commute >>>

No stress from the 405

It’s not how you fall, it’s how you bounce back. That’s wasup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom