2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

05eb6d3a066b9c2dcba341555857a622_w200.gif

Think there was a story of when KG returned to minny to finish his career, he went and tried to pick on the baddest guy in the locker room in his first practice. Rest of the young guys were taken aback cause nobody talked to pek like that :lol:

Forgot about pekovic. Dude was built like a tank and had some game before the injuries set him back

When do teams decide what happens with the NBA Summer League players? or are all of them that arent on NBA teams sent to D League?

Love it, great deal. I was wondered the Thunder were going to get rid of him because he's the perfect glue guy and seems like he makes more sense for a good team, but 4 years from now we might be a good team and under 7mil per for ~40% 3pt shooting on low volume (finished this yr at 34, was 44 the year prior). He gotta make his free throws tho, also seems like a great guy, has a beautiful black queen too.

You don't like Lu at 17.5 per? Has gotten better every year, played basically free for 2 yrs on that 2 way so you owed him to some extent, also reported to be best friends with your star SGA. I thought it was gonna be like 4yrs 56 and I was ok with that. 18mil per, a little high but you live with it especially if he can get his 3ball about 4 points higher to around 38-39% because the fit with him, Giddey, SGA, is always going to be a little clunky if 2 arent high 30s 3pt shooters.

All the guys that aren't signed via standard, Two-way or Exhibit 10 contracts are free to sign with another team or go overseas.
And to add to this, the players from the summer league don’t have to be officially signed to stay either…They can stick with the team as a training camp invite if offered to em and see what happens from there

Where can I find that James Harden +10000 to win mvp odds? I'll throw a hunnid at that. Also, dont know where to put it but #itshot

293333945_414763017347783_3501139735658386268_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom