2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settle down, Bros. You gonna give some of the dudes on here hot flashes.

Screenshot_20220716-185856_Twitter.jpg

I still don't get how Lu Dort got three times more than what Kenrich Williams got.

nba money is something else.. but i still think it's a good contract for OKC. A lot to like about Dort, defense is top tier for a smaller guard and he gets to the basket off the bounce.

two to three years from now, his contract will be considered a "bargain"

And to add to this, the players from the summer league don’t have to be officially signed to stay either…They can stick with the team as a training camp invite if offered to em and see what happens from there

Exhibit 10 contracts is what they’re calling training camp invites now

Knicks fans desperately wanting to get rid of JuJu and Lakers fans desperately wanting to get rid of Rust only for the two teams to swap them would be peak offseason shenanigans.

The crazy part is that the Knicks would be the winners because they could buy out Rust and come off 3-4 years of Randle :lol:

I wanted to give the man a chance to recover some of his value with a real pg & even less ball handling duties next szn.

He can and should look somewhere in between the MIP/contract yr Julius & last year’s nutcase Randle.

He’s gotta go soon tho. Wanted to dump his *** after a better showing by AS break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom