2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You getting fired in 3 years

Nah.

Rather include Tatum instead of including 3 starters/rotational players plus picks. If you’re able to keep a core of Smart Brown Rob and add KD you have a much better shot than w.e team youll build with just KD and Tatum in the next 2-3 years.

An injured Bucks team helped this Celtics team overachieve last year. Im replacing Tatum with KD the first chance I get if it helps me keep the rest of the core.

Really woke up to some bull****.

99D7FC21-B617-4F79-8C57-B2739CC0334E.gif

Nets should extract the intangibles out of the Celtics and demand Horford and Smart, to go with Brown and picks.

Horford is like the glue and MVP of that team, if im
Nets I’m asking for 3 starters and no picks Or Tatum and 1 pick.

Celtics shouldn’t have gotten involved. Kd is not going to want to play there and now they are probably going have to trade jb eventually.

Well he couldn’t score on PG and routinely got caught playing drop against the greatest shooter of all time. Scoring is an absolute premium in the finals. Every possession counts. And he’s 36. The iron ain’t going to get any hotter.

I get it he’s 36, but he does way more good than bad. He had 2 really good games and defensively was solid. You’re not paying him to score, he was a huge reason for their run in general.

On the other hand, Tatum refused to shoot in the finals. For someone whose supposed to be THE GUY he didn’t want any parts of it. Looked like a deer in the headlights.

I hope KD rescinds his trade request. It was a woeful look when he left a good team to go to the bay, and now if these “reports” are true, he’s leaving a team with potential to be great (at his request) to go to a team who just went to the Finals. I would like to see KD make it happen in Brooklyn, but whatever….

Celtics shouldn’t have gotten involved. Kd is not going to want to play there and now they are probably going have to trade jb eventually.

JB contract is up in like 2 years though. Why would they have to trade him? And if they decide to, they'd get something back.

I get it he’s 36, but he does way more good than bad. He had 2 really good games and defensively was solid. You’re not paying him to score, he was a huge reason for their run in general.

On the other hand, Tatum refused to shoot in the finals. For someone whose supposed to be THE GUY he didn’t want any parts of it. Looked like a deer in the headlights.

Refused to shoot? He took 20 shots a game. He was in jail. Which is exactly why you trade for Kevin Durant. Tatum gets to see the opposing teams second best defender.

That’s Kevin Durant.

JB contract is up in like 2 years though. Why would they have to trade him? And if they decide to, they'd get something back.
Brown isn't signing an extension because he makes a relatively low amount, and with all these trade rumors he's probably getting tired of being expendable by the higher ups. And he's still supermax eligible so maybe the Celtics/Stevens are queasy about that.

Refused to shoot? He took 20 shots a game. He was in jail. Which is exactly why you trade for Kevin Durant. Tatum gets to see the opposing teams second best defender.

That’s Kevin Durant.

He was passing up good shots to take dumb ones. Then kept passing because he was bricking everything. KD and Tatum with a bunch of randoms aren’t getting you passed a healthy Sixers and Bucks.

Like I said, Celtics overachieved last year due to injuries of opposing teams. Run was more of a curse than a blessing.

He was passing up good shots to take dumb ones. Then kept passing because he was bricking everything. KD and Tatum with a bunch of randoms aren’t getting you passed a healthy Sixers and Bucks.

Like I said, Celtics overachieved last year due to j hires of opposing teams now. Run was more of a curse than a blessing.

The 6ers are fugazi. As fugazi as it gets. No one should be afraid of them.

Bucks and Celtics would be a great series.

Like I said, Celtics overachieved last year due to injuries of opposing teams. Run was more of a curse than a blessing.

Same can be said for the eventual champions as well

Robert Williams, Derrick White and Malcolm Brogdon are "randoms?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom