2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 6ers are fugazi. As fugazi as it gets. No one should be afraid of them.

Bucks and Celtics would be a great series.

Yea i don’t think a washed Harden and healthy Embiid get u far either, but I’m less higher on this Celtics team as constructed. They had a lot of luck during their 2022 run with opposing teams injuries.

This is perfect. They rather be 2nd/3rd round exits for 5 years. That injured Bucks team really made people believe the Celtics are legit legit smh.

Don't forget that Miami was missing Tyler hero for the back half of that series too. Realistically, the Celtics or the third best team in the East

Every playoffs is as much about being healthy as it is being good. Y’all gotta stop this.

Does not having Kyrie, Middleton, Herro, etc not make you play better? Does it not make the game easier?

You’re already solid as a team but when the other team is missing key offensive players, yea things become much easier.

Does not having Kyrie, Middleton, Herro, etc not make you play better? Does it not make the game easier?

You’re already solid as a team but when the other team is missing key offensive players, yea things become much easier.

They absolutely caught breaks but you still have to win games. It’s still hard to beat Giannis. They still had to withstand stringer going nuclear. Kyrie played, don’t know why you mentioned him.

Bucks caught a break last year.
Lakers might have caught a break the year before. Caught the ultimate break with Covid but that’s another post
Raptors caught a break in 2019

Oh man its gonna be one of THOSE DAYS

Got a 11% raise this morning, y’all setting me up for Warrior slander, my boy Nicky putting Bron at the top of his list Greatest Players list, Draymond going to spark a era debate and cause a full heel turn on the Warriors.

It’s going to be a great week

1A404151-759E-4F2A-A774-D9E3F5C5CEA5.gif

Last edited:
So do we truly believe this Celtics team as currently constructed had no business making the Finals if the Bucks were healthy and are not good enough to go back next year?

I just want to make sure this is what I'm reading.

I hope KD rescinds his trade request. It was a woeful look when he left a good team to go to the bay, and now if these “reports” are true, he’s leaving a team with potential to be great (at his request) to go to a team who just went to the Finals. I would like to see KD make it happen in Brooklyn, but whatever….
me too, there wasn't anything new to either report. these teams are scared to make a legit offer

The detail that stands out in the Woj and Shams reports are that KD isn't backing off his trade stance.

If you’re the Nets, Jaylen Brown is the absolute best player you can get. No team can offer a better player.

If you’re the Nets, Jaylen Brown is the absolute best player you can get. No team can offer a better player.
Say this is legit, what do the Nets do with White? They still have Seth, Patty, maybe Ben, and maybe Kyrie. Which just typing that is crazy, the Nets have just about a solid of a squad as any contender, and even the champions, that’s why I still can’t wrap my mind around why this isn’t working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom