2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niketalk has recency bias. He absolutely should not be untouchable and isn’t as great as people think he is.

His value is sky high right now, I’d move him straight up for KD right now. Win a chip and the entire Boston will forget who Tatum is.

This coming from the man that said Team USA's chances for gold were in trouble after an exhibition game vs. Nigeria?

Brown, Smart and 3 picks is where I draw line.

Wouldn’t include Grant Williams.

BKN would be idiots not to take that.

Starting line up would include 3 all world defenders. Plus best three point shooter in nba when healthy and young athletic 7 footer. Plus lakers 6ers and bostons picks for next 4-6 years. Only thing needed next is to fire Nash and bring in real coach.
I'd rather see the Celtics and Nets keep the same roster and duke it out through out the season and possibly the playoffs along with the Heat and Bucks.

I'd rather see the Celtics and Nets keep the same roster and duke it out through out the season an possibly the playoffs along with the Heat and Bucks.
Me too but it’s not going to happen so you adapt to the times

cover8.jpg

Is an old KD coming off these injuries worth brown, smart, and other picks?

Are him and Tatum enough to get over the hump?

You drive Jaylen and Marcus Smart to the airport to get him immediately.
Would necessitate some further moves, I think, but you got to.

A guard rotation of Brogdon/White/Prichard ain't it. Would have to figure out a move or two to offload some of the big-forward mix.

Would necessitate some further moves, I think, but you got to.

A guard rotation of Brogdon/White/Prichard ain't it. Would have to figure out a move or two to offload some of the big-forward mix.
You’d start Brogdon/Tatum/KD/Horford/Rob I’d think. White and Pritchard off bench is fine. Grant and Gallo in the front court. Really just need to find another wing type to eat some spot minutes when guys are out and a backup big. Wouldn’t be particularly tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom