2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like 90% of the Tatum slander is coming from people who just wanted the Warriors to lose and feel like he's the reason they didn't :lol:
I admit I wanted the Warriors to lose but the reason I am hard on him is because of how people in here treated Booker after the 2021 Finals

Mans killed Booker in here even though he had decent finals. Bringing up the Kobe comparisons the media made, even though Booker himself didn't like them

If Tatum gonna cosplay Kobe and turn the ball over, I want an the same amount of slander heaped on him

I demand equal treatment under the law

Last edited:
Im of the belief that a franchise like the Celtics shouldn't be geeked to ***** out for a "star". They're the most all time winningest franchise. Not the Raptors. You have a championship caliber team in place already with 2 drafted stars at 24 and 25 years of age and more than enough help around them. They've gotten better around the margins w/ Brogdon and Gallo. Run it back. It'll feel much sweeter if that team breaks through.

EYE wouldn't blow that up for 34 year old post-achilles KD.

1000% the way I feel about it.

I don't want to have to force myself to root for Kevin Durant.

D2C585F3-DCF7-441E-AD9D-E58B4C495A1A.jpeg

It just hit me. Pete Alonso looks like a fatter Luka

Trading Tatum would be idiotic

Anything else on that team should be fair game though. Brown, Smart, G. Williams and a couple picks is about as good as the Nets can get unless NO offers up BI.

Tatum is an entire decade younger than KD. What are we doing here?

He also comfortably outplayed Durant in that series a few months ago. Even blocked his jumper 4 or 5 times in the series which I never see happen to Durant with his extra high release point.

Also, since when does adding Durant mean a guaranteed championship? The only time he won was when he joined a 73-9 team to create the most absurdly stacked roster in NBA history.

Tatum is an entire decade younger than KD. What are we doing here?

He also comfortably outplayed Durant in that series a few months ago. Even blocked his jumper 4 or 5 times in the series which I never see happen to Durant with his extra high release point.

Also, since when does adding Durant mean a guaranteed championship? The only time he won was when he joined a 73-9 team to create the most absurdly stacked roster in NBA history.
Which is why I don't think this trade makes any sense for Boston.

Brown, Smart and 3 picks is where I draw line.

Wouldn’t include Grant Williams.

BKN would be idiots not to take that.

Starting line up would include 3 all world defenders. Plus best three point shooter in nba when healthy and young athletic 7 footer. Plus lakers 6ers and bostons picks for next 4-6 years. Only thing needed next is to fire Nash and bring in real coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom