2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Giddey do? Only thing I know this offseason is he did hit the weight room, put a little muscle on his biceps. Judging by just SL tho, he didnt work on that 3 ball or complete Air Alert 2 which would have been my recommendation for him.

I know he be on the tic tocs a lot i see them reposted on the Thunder forums, Trey Mann too. And something about having a foot fetish people are ridiculing him about which I dont get. I have ugly manly feet, why would I like a ***** to also have ugly manly feet?

I'm 5'11, I would love to have a kid playing in the NBA.

If I have a child with a average height woman, my son got no shot unless he hits the genetics lottery or is blessed with a Chris Paul level feel for the game.

Which will probably won't happen. .

Liz is 6'8". Having a baby with her would put out child in at least combo guard territory. That gives him a fighting chance.

So Liz definitely my type. Catch me at the 2042 NBA Draft like...
Road_Trip-2000-movie-351.jpg

Naming him Jalen Jaden Shackleford too.

Doing everything to give my lil man a fighting chance.

#BlackFathers
Girl I grew up with grew to be 6'+ and went pro overseas. She's probably my best realistic chance of making a baller.
Pretty too but she's like a little sister so I could never. Weird to even think about. I'm sure she has very little interest as well.

Our moms would be ecstatic though :lol:

Girl I grew up with grew to be 6'+ and went pro overseas. She's probably my best realistic chance of making a baller.
Pretty too but she's like a little sister so I could never. Weird to even think about. I'm sure she has very little interest as well.

Our moms would be ecstatic though :lol:
Both my 6yr old and my 2 yr old are upper 10%ile for their heights and got my Dads Mississippi side of the family scratch your knees standing upright wingspan so we’ll see. 6 yr old is in softball right now tho but yea basketball would be a better switch since its done inside most of the time

I'm 5'11, I would love to have a kid playing in the NBA.

If I have a child with a average height woman, my son got no shot unless he hits the genetics lottery or is blessed with a Chris Paul level feel for the game.

Which will probably won't happen. .

Liz is 6'8". Having a baby with her would put out child in at least combo guard territory. That gives him a fighting chance.

So Liz definitely my type. Catch me at the 2042 NBA Draft like...
Road_Trip-2000-movie-351.jpg

Naming him Jalen Jaden Shackleford too.

Doing everything to give my lil man a fighting chance.

#BlackFathers

Jalen Jaden???

TOP 3 GUARANTEED. Make sure he keeps the temp fade and curly fro fresh.

I used to always tell my friends Bogut looks like he says the n word then all his political views came out and it reassured me

I used to always tell my friends Bogut looks like he says the n word then all his political views came out and it reassured me
What are his political views? Cause he struck me as being leftist when he started talking about Mark Jackson and his religious views after he got fired from GS.

Damn imagine not being able to give your kid piggy back rides

I mean...he can cause he's 6'9 :lol:

**** would look wild if I tried it tho :lol:

Her mom posted one of those artsy breast feeding photos to her IG years ago and the **** looked ridiculous with her long *** legs dangling off her lap. Looked like she was breastfeeding a 1st grader :lol::smh:

Matter fact youngthundercat youngthundercat know my man. IDK if you follow Ant on FB (or whatever), but if you seen her before you know I ain't making this up :lol:

It Honestly Just Sounds Like Big Liz Off Court Endeavors Are More Fun And Lucrative Than Hooping.

I Could See Why She Would Quit.

What are his political views? Cause he struck me as being leftist when he started talking about Mark Jackson and his religious views after he got fired from GS.

Shares a lot of far right views on his podcast apparently. Or I think it’s his podcast not positive

It Honestly Just Sounds Like Big Liz Off Court Endeavors Are More Fun And Lucrative Than Hooping.

I Could See Why She Would Quit.
Does she really just upgrade herself to first class while the rest of her team is sitting in coach? Thats gotta be hella bad for chemistry

I remember when my daughter’s daycare went on a zoo field trip one day and i went too and we got there and the General Admission line was hella long but we/I has a season pass, hit them with the deuces and was like see yall inside and went and walked str8 to the vip season tickets entrance with no line. By the time everyone else got in we had already gotten snacks and seen half the aminals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom