2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Km7-PDy6-Pk-Gz7.png

I bet she mess with that new Drake album heavy, and that new Beyonce single.

I guess this is the tweet, I'm just tryna imagine 1 teammate boarding with group 1 and getting all the leg room then watching the rest of her teammates and coaches board like group 5 and doing that "get back there scumbag" look first class gives the coach people. I'm a do some more investigating. I know the 3J's were all dating Toni Braxton around the same time, and there have been players who slept with each other's GFs/wives, but this if so is by far the worst teammate in history. I would never pass her the ball. "Get it yourself, First Class!" I'd call her "First Class," too, derisively. Also, I'd look at her in the showers because even if I was a woman, I'm sure I'd recognize she's fine fine but seems to be a terrible person.

Last edited:
Is your homeboy's name Ezekial Cross?

Because if so, that kid might be 8.

The Zeke Cross age reveal easily top 5 scene in television history.

Thought IT couldn't get any better until ihust1e ihust1e posted the scene over the Ether beat in the Power thread.

The beat drop.

"I knew you was gonna let that ***** hit."

"Who?"

"Tha tha tha that wasn't my dad. That wasn't my dad. Right Auntie?"

Muerto.

1xWl-6.gif

Thought IT couldn't get any better until ihust1e ihust1e posted the scene over the Ether beat in the Power thread.

The beat drop.

"Who?"

Muerto.

1xWl-6.gif

Zeke still was worth at least a 2nd rd pick.

I bet she mess with that new Drake album heavy, and that new Beyonce single.

I guess this is the tweet, I'm just tryna imagine 1 teammate boarding with group 1 and getting all the leg room then watching the rest of her teammates and coaches board like group 5 and doing that "get back there scumbag" look first class gives the coach people. I'm a do some more investigating. I know the 3J's were all dating Toni Braxton around the same time, and there have been players who slept with each other's GFs/wives, but this if so is by far the worst teammate in history. I would never pass her the ball. "Get it yourself, First Class!" I'd call her "First Class," too, derisively. Also, I'd look at her in the showers because even if I was a woman, I'm sure I'd recognize she's fine fine but seems to be a terrible person.

😅😅😅
Bruh who cares if she upgrades her own seat to first class. She’s 6’8 she prolly bout 240. Coach ain’t made for that, u a dummy if u don’t get that. Sht is wack they even need to pay out of pocket though 😂

All for 1, 1 for all. She gotta get an exit row in coach with her comrades and agree to assist in the case of emergency or that seat in front of the bathroom got some extra leg room sometimes too back there by the air kitchen where stewardes be sorting out snacks and sodas

But I agree they should be flying charter

But just picture it though. They in the back by the bathroom getting puked on by babies and getting stale cheez its and room temp water and she got a villa in the front with leg room and real food just relaxing. Wifi probably works in first class too so she tweeting and **** from the skies while everyone cant hit their loved ones back until they touch down, then that miserable wait to leave the plane where everyone stands up and waits to deplane and the people in front of you take forever to get their bags out the overhead bins. I'm getting anxiety just thinking about it. Then you get to the bus and she been been there waiting, probably got a drink from starbucks too for just herself and nobody else and a neck pillow

Last edited:

The beat drop.

"Who?"

Muerto.

1xWl-6.gif

Brah that whole scene was elite level television. The whole season we were ****ting on the writers for having so many plot threads unaddressed and they addressed all them joints in one scene. Non stop action throughout.

I have shown people this scene without context and within 30 seconds they are enthralled.

To this day I be quoting from this joint too. A while back me and my girl went to get Peruvian chicken for her family. I said the place closes at 8, my girl swore she saw a sign for extended summer hours and they close at 10. We drive there, arrive at 8:07, and the place is closed.

When my girl calls her mom and said they gotta pick something else, and as soon as her mom inquires "Why, what happened". My girl tried to say there was a mix up on the closing time. Catch me yelling in the car "I didn't lie, YOU LIED, you did"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom