2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not touching this one man :lol:

I’ve been a techno/house dj for 10+ years not as easy as it looks. I’m still learning new tricks to get better.
Music composition a lot of big dudes are lazy and formulaic but I use actual music theory and a lot of studio plugins when I produce. Learned piano when I was 12 and then taught myself everything else. I got 4 synthesizers and a drum machine I use for hardware then do arrangements on software. Hip hop beats too.

I know dance music isn’t really ****ed with on here and a lot of people like to bash it but I’ve been hitting raves for half my life. Cousin gave me Daft Punk’s first album when I was a kid and never looked back since.
But according antidope antidope your skill level is the same as a toddler on this

images (3).jpeg

:smh:

Not touching this one man :lol:

I’ve been a techno/house dj for 10+ years not as easy as it looks. I’m still learning new tricks to get better.
Music composition a lot of big dudes are lazy and formulaic but I use actual music theory and a lot of studio plugins when I produce. Learned piano when I was 12 and then taught myself everything else. I got 4 synthesizers and a drum machine I use for hardware then do arrangements on software. Hip hop beats too.

I know dance music isn’t really ****ed with on here and a lot of people like to bash it but I’ve been hitting raves for half my life. Cousin gave me Daft Punk’s first album when I was a kid and never looked back since.
Keep cooking brodie. Not here to belittle your dream.

Much appreciated man. Actually got an online event coming up and got a friend that does a bunch of visual work with Flux Pavilion doing mine so I’m excited.
I Iove EDM, man.

I’m more into the down tempo and deep house stuff; but it’s a genre that’s in regular rotation for me.

Respect for your talent and hard work.

I’m surprised antidope antidope has this take giving that his idol just put out a dance album.

Drake also put this out in 2017

Guess who made that song? Lol A DJ

Then your other favorite artist put this out last year

Guess who’s song they sampled?they actually sampled 2 DJs here lol Afrika Bambaataa and Cajmere

And I’m sure you already know Kanye’s “Stronger” is a Daft Punk song

I remember when people were laughing when I brought this up in June. Now folks wanna believe it could actually be serious :lol:

Even though I proposed Tatum without knowing at the time he couldn't be traded to BKN unless Simmons goes to BOS, Brown and Smart plus picks is actually even better than the original trade I proposed back in June.

IMO the Celtics will land Durant eventually cause the NBA wants Lakers vs Celrics in the Finals once again

Screenshot_20220726-184536_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-184838_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-184851_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-184949_Chrome.jpg

I’m going to do my Googles and find them, but I know I’ve read interviews with some major hip hop producers who said they get even better at their craft after learning about music theory and chord progression. Pretty sure Rza was one. I’ll find it.

Point is, no modern music exists without what came before it. Rap did not develop in a vacuum.

I’m going to do my Googles and find them, but I know I’ve read interviews with some major hip hop producers who said they get even better at their craft after learning about music theory and chord progression. Pretty sure Rza was one. I’ll find it.

Point is, no modern music exists without what came before it. Rap did not develop in a vacuum.

Yeah I’m not hating on music progression or chord theory. That stuff ain’t easy. I’m just telling Zaytoven is as nice as anyone with the keys. Dead or alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom