2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
MajinZuub MajinZuub you got a link to your music?

I guess I need to be cultured. I know that’s what lawdog1 lawdog1 wants to type
I’m not familiar with that term, but I definitely advocate trying new things on occasion.

Also, I don’t look down on people who are very particular in what they like, whether music, movies or food. But having a very narrow lane on certain things shouldn’t be a reason to talk down on things that don’t fit in that lane. That’s all.

Thoughts on Candace Owens?
paid-in-full-shot-in-trash.gif

Trick question, Stacey Dash :smh:
If it makes you feel better, I rode on an elevtor with Stacey Dash in like 2002-2004-ish and she was nice. I was only going down one floor, so apologized to her for slowing her up and she smiled and said "that's ok".

I was encouraged and contemplated getting back in the elevator to talk to her more, but deciced to quit while I was ahead.

Last edited:

I watched that game on Saturday and few others and she really never hustled back on defense.

But reading that article it seems like the Sparks are a mess.

Having Fisher as a coach that long was always a sign of a messey franchise but that article is nuts.

Didnt Stacey Dash try to come back to black people like 3 yrs ago then pull a “ i dont get why you people dont like me,” card, just like Carlton did?

If it makes you feel better, I rode on an elevtor with Stacey Dash in like 2002-2004-ish and she was nice. I was only going down one floor, so apologized to her for slowing her up and she smile and said "that's ok".

I was encouraged and contemplated getting back in the elevator to talk to her more, but deciced to quite while I was ahead.
She was only nice because you are white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom