2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people can just turn around and moonlight in your job and take away market share your job is meaningless.

Skirllex and them letting this guy take work off their block and I'm supposed to respect it... Nah.

Jalen got rid of Molly and said **** it :lol:

Mans reversing time. Trying to one up cats saying "Not only is my hairline in tact, I can still grow it out too".

DJing looks like the most devoid of skill thing ever. Stand up there play songs. The end. What did you actually do? Like when people were mad gassed off Daft Punk... What do those dudes actually do? Play around in fruity loops? If they're even the ones doing that.
stop it.gif

I mean do y’all disagree? DJs just sit up there and push play, they could premake their playlist and get their check and leave and just let windows media player or itunes do their job for them

I’ve learned to just embrace it for the content that ensues from his music takes. :lol:

And addict4sneakers addict4sneakers is basically right there with anti, but just not as loud and brazen about it.
I just want answers. This is basically like a F grade version of dudes who do nothing but play instruments. Also wild how people gas that like I couldn't spend like 2 months and learn to play a piano... But I digress

I just want answers. This is basically like a F grade version of dudes who do nothing but play instruments. Also wild how people gas that like I couldn't spend like 2 months and learn to play a piano... But I digress
Tell you what - I’ll give you $500 if you take up piano and can competently play Beethoven’s Fur Elise two months from now.

Tell you what - I’ll give you $500 if you take up piano and can competently play Beethoven’s Fur Elise two months from now.
I feel like this is a net minus for me. Piano lessons gonna cost me like two grand then I gotta buy a piano. I am sure I can do it. Its all just memorization. Its already there. I have to think about nothing.

I can play Bop It but now I can't play piano... Ok guy.

A lot of those DJs produce. But like rappers, the money is in touring. So they gonna do the festival circuit and “just press play” lol

Exactly. The famous DJ’s YALL are alluding to PRODUCE their music.

That’s not Daftpunk with the mouse head btw, that’s DeadMau5. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom