2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trick question, Stacey Dash :smh:

788ABF8B-5808-47D6-8F3A-F069DCE40384.gif

It’s super crazy how Kanye and her “fell down” in real life. When life imitates art :smh:

Stacey still can’t get right. She just tried to “get back” in good graces on the new College Hill celeb reality show on BET, and left the show after like a week…because she was fussing with College kids at TSU, and she refused to get along with Black cast members in the house who she kept curving when they invited her to simple **** like dinner in the house.

Just LOST :smh:

DJing looks like the most devoid of skill thing ever. Stand up there play songs. The end. What did you actually do? Like when people were mad gassed off Daft Punk... What do those dudes actually do? Play around in fruity loops? If they're even the ones doing that.
I love you man :lol:

Probably could. People who play piano know how to do so because they WANT to play the piano. It's nothing more than a war of attrition. Memorize the keys, press the keys. I am doing that right now on this laptop. Its all right man, people just love gassing old stuff and one day it will stop.
Bruh.. I didn’t think you could top the last post I quoted :lol:

That had to be one of the most random questions I have heard in an interview (especially since it was after discussing a KD trade and seemingly out of nowhere): “Is it a scary thought if you didn’t make it to the NBA, what you would be doing?”

How are you supposed to answer that as a young, All-NBA caliber player :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom