2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just too crazy man…. :lol:

1659033639815.png
Sheesh. Time needs to fire whoever did the PS work on this.

I've put out infinitely better stuff for random NTers for free.

The key to making college work is going into a major that has a good job outlook but they never tell you that. There’s way too many people getting themselves in $100k+ worth of debt majoring in useless things like fingerpainting, dance, and ish like that with no job market. Sure you may have a passion for them but that passion doesn’t pay the bills when it comes time to pay them loans back.

THIS! It can be difficult even with high-paying jobs if you go to an expensive school and/or acquire advanced degrees. Then there is the balance of having a high-paying job and working a long hours vs. paying down your debt and still trying to reap the benefits of having a high-paying job.

I don’t have any kids now but with the rises in tuition, I can’t imagine what it will cost to send a kid to college in the 2040s :sick:

What trips me out is the butterfly effect here. Putin and Russia have been trying to get The Merchant of Death freed since 2011 when he was sentenced to 25 years in US prison.

11 years later one of the most famous WNBA players/female athletes who is a trailblazer in the LGBTQIA+ community happens to be traveling to Russia and has on her a vape pen containing hash oil which is illegal in Russia.

Russia then detains her and keeps her as a high profile hostage to trade for The Merchant of Death.

Just the fact that a silly/absent-minded mistake by one particular individual created this massive geopolitical tension that is leading to this big-time international criminal’s release.

That is crazy.

What trips me out is the butterfly effect here. Putin and Russia have been trying to get The Merchant of Death freed since 2011 when he was sentenced to 25 years in US prison.

11 years later one of the most famous WNBA players/female athletes who is a trailblazer in the LGBTQIA+ community happens to be traveling to Russia and has on her a vape pen containing hash oil which is illegal in Russia.

Russia then detains her and keeps her as a high profile hostage to trade for The Merchant of Death.

Just the fact that a silly/absent-minded mistake by one particular individual created this massive geopolitical tension that is leading to this big-time international criminal’s release.

That is crazy.

Exactly.

Thank you.

Maybe she’s a turned Russian spy and Putin gave her oligarch money and a bottle of Putinka under the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom