2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two GOATs and an old rapper.

E2LByupVIAoDF_B.jpg

Sounds like the same dumb **** some rappers say when they say they're 'artists' and not rappers as if rap isn't art :lol:>D

Rubs me the wrong way each time like they feel the genre is somehow beneath them despite it being why they're famous
I feel kind of the same way when "method" actors discuss their "craft".

This convo must have been a lot of fake smiles and awkwardness. :lol: Last I checked BB english is not that great, at all.
This was from The Shop. I didn't watch but I'm pretty sure he did it in English.

I know he's got a few interviews floating out there. I just saw one the other day with Ebro talking about this latest album.

I had a Ghana-ian specimen. She had maybe an inch and a half on me and the former baller i mer when I first noved up here was about 6’1.

Kyrie is literally in LA right now playing at the camp and running practices conducted by a current Laker assistant

African women :smh: 😍. Messing with this Nigerian/native American right now I nicknamed the wobbler. One good smack and that thang is off to the races

I was with to this Nigerian college track girl years back, the legs on her good lord. Slim, athletic type body and a few years later after her track days, still fit as ever but got implants and lord have mercy :smh: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom