2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
IllDefensiveGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Reminds me a Top Golf opened down the street.

Need to check it out

antidope antidope since you are so confident, there is a course that is not too far from you called the Bethpage Black Course.

You should roll through there one weekend and show your homies how it is done

You should walk it too.

Got a feeling this gonna be you on the first tee...
giphy.gif

And then you walking off the 18th green...
broner2.gif

Not gonna get into the whole back and forth but lastly before someone does it... Golf isn't a sport man. If one of the selling points of your activity is "you can be in almost any shape to do it" then it isn't a sport.

Also them dudes have no heart. Why do I have to be quiet while they're golfing. Steph Curry can shoot from 40 feet with 30k people screaming in his ear but the whole world would crumble if I sneezed during a 10 foot putt from Phil Mickelson including him. He'd have a fit. Them dudes are sissies man. They don't get to be athletes.

Not gonna get into the whole back and forth but lastly before someone does it... Golf isn't a sport man. If one of the selling points of your activity is "you can be in almost any shape to do it" then it isn't a sport.

Also them dudes have no heart. Why do I have to be quiet while they're golfing. Steph Curry can shoot from 40 feet with 30k people screaming in his ear but the whole world would crumble if I sneezed during a 10 foot putt from Phil Mickelson including him. He'd have a fit. Them dudes are sissies man. They don't get to be athletes.
giphy.gif

I'm being totally serious. I spend my whole day around people who golf. I know maybe two other people who don't golf. People of all ages shapes and sizes are out there golfing. The guy who only goes to the office and back and eats whatever he wants is balling out in golf. That's not a sport man.

Is it a game? Sure. High value activity? Sure every I know who knows how to play loves it. But a sport it is not.

You’re kind of becoming one note. It’s sad.

You’re kind of becoming one note. It’s sad.
It's really not a a troll job there's just been a lot of off topic discussion in the thread lately. It's not like I'm doing anything like all the weirdos in the thread who run gimmicks are doing.

Yall gotta chill with the slick talking too. Totally uncalled for, don't see me doing that to you.

I'm being totally serious. I spend my whole day around people who golf. I know maybe two other people who don't golf. People of all ages shapes and sizes are out there golfing. The guy who only goes to the office and back and eats whatever he wants is balling out in golf. That's not a sport man.

Is it a game? Sure. High value activity? Sure every I know who knows how to play loves it. But a sport it is not.
Why does the label “sport” matter so much?

Weren’t you just on here the other day criticizing people for seeing things as too black-and-white? (You were, I’ll pull the receipts if necessary).

If you're a scratch golfer, you're probably in the top 1% of golfers in the world. Then 1% of that 1% goes on to play professionally.

Whether you're a great DJ, musician, accountant, golfer, etc. there's so much work that goes into whatever is being done at the highest level. To strip something down to "it's just ___" is discrediting all that work.

I golfed for the first time couple years back. It’s not that hard. Actually picked it up pretty quickly since I was always a dead eye shooter and my hand eye coordination is top notch. Your mechanics gotta be good, that’s why I’m not surprised Steph Curry is good at it. Me and him have a lot in common.

Its surprisingly pretty fun too once the drinks flowing.

I golfed for the first time couple years back. It’s not that hard. Actually picked it up pretty quickly since I was always a dead eye shooter and my hand eye coordination is top notch. Your mechanics gotta be good, that’s why I’m not surprised Steph Curry is good at it. Me and him have a lot in common.

Its surprisingly pretty fun too once the drinks flowing.

This man threw in “Me and [Steph Curry] have a lot in common” in there hella casually :rofl: :rofl:
1659148225385.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom