2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
antidope aint a gimmick poster. thats just who he is. he likes what he likes. he dont like what he dont like.

I think his taste in many things is trash but we all dont like the same ****.

aint no reason to be mad at someone because they dont have the same taste or beliefs as you.

someone once said outkast was trash in here. dont mean you gotta hate that guy he just dont like it.

now if you a chris paul fan...

I think this all falls on the OP. We never had these issues with BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE or MVP MVP

4F00B4AA-FB3D-4B12-9F96-DF88BF83C0F2.jpeg

:lol: Wait who or what would even be "status quo" for the NT NBA thread?

Anti Lebron, pro-Steph, pro-Jerry West, Jordan is a God, pro-Kobe, liberal (except aepps20 aepps20 and the other Members of the SILENT MAJORITY), pro player movement except when it’s Ben Simmons, pro Bad Bunny, neutral on Chelsea boots, pro AWG (deplorable).

Missing a few but that’s what I can think of off the dome. Which is why I’m persecuted the way I am.

Anti Lebron, pro-Steph, pro-Jerry West, Jordan is a God, pro-Kobe, liberal (except aepps20 aepps20 and the other Members of the SILENT MAJORITY), pro player movement except when it’s Ben Simmons, pro Bad Bunny, neutral on Chelsea boots, pro AWG (deplorable).

Missing a few but that’s what I can think of off the dome. Which is why I’m persecuted the way I am.

Don’t do THIS, man. Not today. There is already enough chaos going on.

:lol: Wait who or what would even be "status quo" for the NT NBA thread?

There should be status icons next to each thread to warn the user before they get in - here's what I have in mind:
  • Quiet
  • Active
  • Thread took a left turn
  • Thread is a Dumpster fire, you may want to wait this one out
  • What the hell is even that

Last edited:
There should be status icons next to each thread to warn the user before they get in - here's what I have in mind:
  • Quiet
  • Active
  • Thread is a Dumpster fire, you may want to wait for this one out

I will make it my active mission to make sure this thread is on Dumpster Fire everyday until the new season starts.

• Quiet
  • Active
  • Thread is a Dumpster fire, you may want to wait for this one out

Similarly their should be badges next to posters “Intellectually dishonest, chaos agent, ignorant, troll, trusted user, backup account, be warned, etc.”

Thank you for recognizing that NT is a conservative place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom