2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collins and Trae been cool it’s just collins was annoyed constantly being in trade rumors the last two years understandably so, that’s between him in the front office tho. I think we just gotta give up on trading collins clearly no one is offering a package good they deem good enough so just make it work with him the best you can

Fair enough, plus I think having another scorer and playmaker can really benefit Collins to being the 3rd or 4th scoring option on the team.

Last edited:
Fair enough, plus I think having another scorer and playmaker can really benefit Colling to being the 3rd or 4th scoring option on the team.
I think it’ll benefit him for sure to not be expected to be the second best player on the team anymore but what would benefit him more than anything is Capela not being on the team anymore so those looks He used to get that gotta go to Capela goes back to him. But that’s not gonna happen.

Those 3 should be enough to make the playoffs

PG: Trae
SG: Murray/ Bogdan
SF: Hunter/ Huerter
PF: Collins/ Harkless
C: Capela/ Okongwu

you also got both Holiday brothers there. This is a deep team. Not very top-heavy, but 4 players who can avg 20+ ppg, two of em can average 7+ assists, and three very solid/ elite defenders in the starting lineup.

Okongwu, Hunter, and Huerter are still young enough to develop and maybe make a mini leap, Trae should also improve some aspects of his game, maybe become more efficient and play more winning basketball.

There's a lot of balance and potential in the team and they can make some noise.

PG: Trae
SG: Murray/ Bogdan
SF: Hunter/ Huerter
PF: Collins/ Harkless
C: Capela/ Okongwu

you also got both Holiday brothers there. This is a deep team. Not very top-heavy, but 4 players who can avg 20+ ppg, two of em can average 7+ assists, and three very solid/ elite defenders in the starting lineup.

Okongwu, Hunter, and Huerter are still young enough to develop and maybe make a mini leap, Trae should also improve some aspects of his game, maybe become more efficient and play more winning basketball.

There's a lot of balance and potential in the team and they can make some noise.

Didn't Huerter get traded?

The only reason B Sox B Sox had to show the Hawks even a morsel of respect was Huerter so now that he is gone, the slander will be doubled down upon :lol:
I mean it's not really slander? They're a middle of the pack team in the East. No real reason to think otherwise.

Okungwu needs to play more and wonder how much the Hawks last 2 1st round picks gonna factor in the rotation

If the starters get more chance to play together than last season they should be better

I don't think the Ice Tray/Murray pairing is going to necessarily be seamless. Not sure what Murray does without the ball.

It be risky to bank on the Bulls' health, but they were legit fun and very good last season before the injuries derailed them. Definitely had an identity that last year's Hawks didn't capture.

Don't really see Chicago being much better than 7-8 no matter what. LaVine will be ready for the season though right? And Pat Williams and Caruso back. Lozno the only one up in the air?

Was gonna say Chicago seemed pretty legit as far as regular season teams go. On paper ATL has plenty to work with. If Trae is as good as advertised they should comfortably make the playoffs

I don't think the Ice Tray/Murray pairing is going to necessarily be seamless. Not sure what Murray does without the ball.
He didn’t hurt that 60 win spurs team with Kawhi when he was a neophyte. He just needs to be willing shooter since he can do everything else

It be risky to bank on the Bulls' health, but they were legit fun and very good last season before the injuries derailed them. Definitely had an identity that last year's Hawks didn't capture.

They were really mid at full strength too. Those highlights and Demar Derozan's defining season had ****** thinking they were something.

He didn’t hurt that 60 win spurs team with Kawhi when he was a neophyte. He just needs to be willing shooter since he can do everything else
Not saying he's going to hurt them. Will probably be some growing pains, but ultimately I think they'll be "fine". Just don't really think the team's ceiling is particularly high. No chance at home court. First round out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom