2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future Knick Donovan Mitchell has a career avg of 25 per at 6’1.

6’10 wingspan make him different tho.

Maybe if Gobert wasn’t such a goober the assist numbers would be better than 5.
I was back and forth but now I’m down for acquiring Spida just before the szn starts.

Still having most young assets with their highest potential at only 22, this gets them VERY competitive in da East.

50 wins with the supposed lineups after the dust settles from that swap. He’s not the final piece but probably 1/2 left to become legit contenders.

Spida & Broadway Barrett (& Grimes hopefully) is enough backcourt to make JB super expendable too. He can be traded at AS break if something major shakes loose.

How you call somebody small when they forced you into a fadeaway after all that dribble dribble.

For starters huerter and Bogdan are 6'7" and 6'6" respectively. Secondly neither of them are particularly skinny.

Murray, while being solid defensively vs. other 1s, hasn't been named all defense since 2018.

If he has to guard bigger, stronger 2 guards, will he hold up?

He'll prob pick up the most talented offensive guard night in/out. However, when he does, where does that leave young? Especially if Murray checks the point.

A starting back court that's skinny, and no taller than 6'4"... And not really defensive minded?

I'm not saying it can't work... But, I'm inclined to believe that it will be their weakness.

Imo

Corey Brewer was 6’9” 180-190lbs his whole career and was routinely one of the best defenders in the league. Not having much mass does not mean you’ll automatically be food on defense

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican it’s finally happening. The sauce has reached the motherland

573269A0-6443-4E58-956B-BEDC84881897.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom