2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220802_174249.jpg

🔥

The fact that Bron has everything except hair/a solid hairline probably makes him want one even more :lol: If he went the MJ/Kobe route as Moe suggested then no one would have really talked about it. Now, because his **** swings from full 360s to the George Jefferson over the course of a 3-game road trip, people talk about it

Solid list. I’d put the Cavs above the hawks though.
Sixers are way too high. And I guess since it’s up in the air with KD and kyrie but the nets should be an asterisk at 7. They are too 4 if those two stop being weird

Reminds me of that time Curry was just enjoying all star Saturday in street clothes minding his business and then Earnie and TNT was like hey of Steph hits this half court shot real quick we’ll donate 500 thou to cancer research. Steph was caught off guard loke huuuuh wuuuh ok, got up and kept missing and they had to give him more time. Like someone thought it was so easy to hin they could just spring it on him without him being dressed or clearing with him before hand and that he would make it in 1 or 2 tries even with all that pressure yall just put on him plus on tv in front of millions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom