2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn’t this considered racist?

*Looks at username*
1659562663268.gif

If you get an honorary doctorate, are you calling yourself Dr.? I would, but not seriously, just when I want to be annoying :lol:
That would've been a great ep of Seinfeld, someone with an honorary insisting on being called Dr., like the Maestro :lol:

I would need this one on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Imagine Leon getting an honorary doctorate.
Larry would be hot.

I would need this one on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Imagine Leon getting an honorary doctorate.
Larry would be hot.
This is another good option. Would be hilarious :lol:

If it was Seinfeld I'd have it be like a fellow famous comedian Jerry knows gets one and insists on being called Dr.

Elaine dates him, Kramer reveals he somehow has an honorary degree as well from like a community college then tries to use it to get a job and George likes the idea of forcing people to call him Dr. so tries to get one too

If you get an honorary doctorate, are you calling yourself Dr.? I would, but not seriously, just when I want to be annoying :lol:
That would've been a great ep of Seinfeld, someone with an honorary insisting on being called Dr., like the Maestro :lol:
Oh you mean Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom