2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the whole point which is somewhat ironic. 9/10 if you have made it to the point that you are receiving an honorary degree, that degree does not enhance your career or standing. It’s just a humble professional/educational flex :lol:

Exactly, most honorary degrees are when you contribute so much to an field that they will give you that degree as a thank you. Adding to that, it’s probably good publicity for the university.

Plus the person getting the degree probably donated a ton of money to the school.

anybody rocking with " what we do in the shadows"
taika waititi cant miss

Are you talking about the movie or the show? I only watched the movie when it first came out and it was great.

His other movie, Hunt for the Wilderpeople is also hilarious

ClosedBonyElver-size_restricted.gif

Ragnarok was an elite tier Marvel movie though, so surprising that this one was so bad.

I was entertained.

Not one of my favorites & probably not an objectively good movie but I liked it.

Where? They only have one season on Netflix

Download the history channel app. They had every season on there when I first started watching. The current season (9) is airing on history channel. That season on netflix was season 8

If you haven’t seen season 1 you’re gonna be dying laughing at how janky everyone’s setup was back then compared to season 8 :lol:

The Office still has me in stitches from time to time. I don’t even bother with some of the later szns tho. Def not anything after Michael left.

Seinfeld wasn’t funny until I grew up and started recognizing some of the same madnesses and characters in this city. Now this **** too relatable.

The Life & Times of Tim, if anyone recalls that gem, was probably ahead of it’s time.

:rofl:

Office still the GOAT for me :pimp:

Every time it’s on a streaming service I watch an episode and get sucked back in. You are 100% right though the show was cheeks after Michael left. It’s shocking how bad Will Ferrells character was on there too

I forgot fam was on Dancing with the Stars

For a second I thought the site was calling him a "down with the ****" champ

I love Naked & Afraid. This is gonna sound psychotic, but it brings me great joy to be comfy in my home watching it with snacks while those people are on the TV needlessly suffering by choice
Lollll that's crazy. A part of me feels like I wanna go out there and see how long I could last. It's a good reminder that humans are Hella soft.
Did you finish it?

I just literally just finished it.

I was tight at the outcome.
I watched the Netflix season and the guy I thought was gonna win won. The guy I wanted to win didn't. It's wild how just out starving people is a strategy.
antidope antidope do you rock with the new-ish (S1 was Q4 2020 and S2 premiered on Monday) finance show on HBO called Industry? It’s like a Billions x Suits x Euphoria mashup but it might be TOO far out there for your taste :lol: Might be worth a watch for the lulz and inconsistencies to real banking, though (similar to Mike Ross in Suits with both the law and IB).
I haven't started it but I've gotten enough "you need to watch this" commentary to know I need to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom