2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early seasons of curb can be tough to get into but it’s top tier after season 3 or so
This is what has stopped me. It's been slow
Please watch it. If you were an old white man, you'd be Larry David. Dead serious. :lol:
OK man😂. I'm gonna grind through it.

BTW I started this show called Alone... Fire. Mad respect for all these survivalist people.

Early seasons of curb can be tough to get into but it’s top tier after season 3 or so

This is true.

First couple seasons Larry was still figuring it out. If I ever rewatch an episode it’s past season 3 or 4

Once he did tho, he’s been on point.

giphy.gif

Vulg... It's a great show, definitely recommended.
Veep. Please watch a few episodes of Veep on HBO on demand. And yes Curb is up there

I would need this one on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Imagine Leon getting an honorary doctorate.
Larry would be hot.

Please watch it. If you were an old white man, you'd be Larry David. Dead serious. :lol:

Bruh. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am replaying anti’s old posts in my head as LD and that is spot on. “She’s nice but you know what, Leon? She told me her job was a DJ! Can you believe that? That’s not a hobby, it’s not even a skill! I can make a playlist on iTunes too! Does that make me a DJ? Am I talented?!?!?“

I tried to get into Curb, couldn’t do it.

The Office still the goat comedy for me.

I coudnt do The Office. People Just Do Nothing is one of my fav shows ever. Same dry humor but just alot more stupid and relatable. Highly recommended though they took it off Netflix so idk where one could watch. It also won a BAFTA.

antidope antidope do you rock with the new-ish (S1 was Q4 2020 and S2 premiered on Monday) finance show on HBO called Industry? It’s like a Billions x Suits x Euphoria mashup but it might be TOO far out there for your taste :lol: Might be worth a watch for the lulz and inconsistencies to real banking, though (similar to Mike Ross in Suits with both the law and IB).

The Office still has me in stitches from time to time. I don’t even bother with some of the later szns tho. Def not anything after Michael left.

Seinfeld wasn’t funny until I grew up and started recognizing some of the same madnesses and characters in this city. Now this **** too relatable.

The Life & Times of Tim, if anyone recalls that gem, was probably ahead of it’s time.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom