2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavs are probably going to have to give back the Knicks pick to incentivize the Knicks to do a sign and trade to generate a trade exception so they don't lose Brunson for nothing.

Mavs are probably going to have to give back the Knicks pick to incentivize the Knicks to do a sign and trade to generate a trade exception so they don't lose Brunson for nothing.

I feel like we can just give them Burks and Noel it’ll fit right in.

This is sort of the same thing I say when I read/hear people make the claim that if Chris Paul doesnt get hurt at the end of game 5, that the Rockets beat the Warriors. Every person who has ever said that ignores that Iguodala got hurt in game 3 and the Rockets likely lose both games 4 and 5 if he doesnt, which would have made the CP injury irrelevant.

Then the very next year. Cp3 is there. 2-2 series. Tie game going into the 4th. No KD. And Steph goes off. Dubs close out the series 4-2. Send them home.

Another hypothetical debunked. But for GSW, they are ALWAYS on the losing end of hypotheticals. Even when they’ve proven otherwise.

It is hilarious to watch.

Wonder how much Lacob is going to spend over the luxury tax to keep the Dubs intact.

Otto seems like the odd man out and will get a nice bag elsewhere

Are the Knicks competing against themselves for Brunson?Are there any other teams(besides the Mavs) interested in him?

Are the Knicks competing against themselves for Brunson?Are there any other teams(besides the Mavs) interested in him?

Pistons were the main team, but now with Ivey there not anymore. What teams would he fit on that have the cap space?

is that Mekhi Phifer tatted on his arm?
ezgif-5-78171ad7b5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom