2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this IF and hypotheticals are silly. Because truthfully if Yuckmouth wasn't obsessed with other player's groins the Warriors win 2016 Championship in 6 games at worst. And then the Cavs front office very likely would've shipped Qyrie or Love away to find new pieces after seeing how they got* dragged up until the suspension. So then the 2017 & 2018 Cavaliers very likely look like a different team. And then this senseless conversation looks completely different.

You can't pick one variable and only change that variable without accounting for the ripple effects that would result from that change.
lol

Imagine if Jordan, Prime Jordan, got NBA money in todays climate, I’m happy that these dudes are getting their money.

this. professional franchise owners are multi billionaires who make millions a year after paying out player contracts. not to mention, the nba as a league generates far more money than it did during 90s/early 2000s. why is shaq or any old head mad at current players for getting bread in today’s market? if anything he should be mad at team owners for not sharing the wealth during his time.

were dr j or kareem publicly upset that shaq’s generation was getting paid more than them?

I couldn never get into the wide shoulder cut. Can't do it

I couldn't imagine playing in them. Feel like it would bother me worse than those t-shirt jerseys from a few years back.

This was fine, I don't know why they went and messed with the program.

7226a_p76_97aiver_3b1_1.jpg

You can't pick one variable and only change that variable without accounting for the ripple effects that would result from that change.

This is sort of the same thing I say when I read/hear people make the claim that if Chris Paul doesnt get hurt at the end of game 5, that the Rockets beat the Warriors. Every person who has ever said that ignores that Iguodala got hurt in game 3 and the Rockets likely lose both games 4 and 5 if he doesnt, which would have made the CP injury irrelevant.

This is sort of the same thing I say when I read/hear people make the claim that if Chris Paul doesnt get hurt at the end of game 5, that the Rockets beat the Warriors. Every person who has ever said that ignores that Iguodala got hurt in game 3 and the Rockets likely lose both games 4 and 5 if he doesnt, which would have made the CP injury irrelevant.

can’t spell “revisionist” without N-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom