2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a Will Ferrell guy either. I enjoyed Step Brothers, his piece in Wedding Crashers, and the Cowbell skit on SNL made me laugh, but other than that his movies aint for me.

I gave Curb a chance based on some ppl that said they enjoyed it. Didnt rock with it fr.

The random episodes and clips Ive seen of The Office were definitely funny and I plan on running through that show sometime soon.

Wow. That’s crazy. 7s was big over in my city.

7s…Especially the A pockets. Man, that was my **** in 2007-2010. Polo, 7s and 993s was one of thr uniforms :pimp:

THIS. I remember this style was around I started touching real paper and I’ll never forget Vince McMahon strolling into Neiman Marcus as a young bull to cop some 7s and Trus :smokin

Couldn’t tell me NOTHING on casual Fridays that summer :lol:

ncb_u_dglasserts_400.jpg

Had to be picked up by my coach and driven from Marina Del Rey to Lakewood every school day and back. :sick: He's an assistant coach at UCSB now.

Zoom BB2s :nerd: They were dope for a hoop shoe but not sure many folks were up on them

I know this conversation is about caucasian comedians but….I used to not find Kevin Hart funny.

In retrospect, I am not even sure what that was based on because one Sunday a few years ago I was hungover in a hotel room and stumbled upon a Kevin Hart movie marathon on TNT/TBS and he is hilarious. His delivery may be what kills me most. Like one of those dudes that is funny even when he’s not trying to be just through how he expresses himself. Kind of like Aziz (but he got cancelled something serious) :lol: I hadn’t seen his standup when I made that determination either.

True Story on Netflix is pretty good too btw but there are too many recommendations floating around right now that I would put ahead of it

I know this conversation is about caucasian comedians but….I used to not find Kevin Hart funny.

In retrospect, I am not even sure what that was based on because one Sunday a few years ago I was hungover in a hotel room and stumbled upon a Kevin Hart movie marathon on TNT/TBS and he is hilarious. His delivery may be what kills me most. Like one of those dudes that is funny even when he’s not trying to be just through how he expresses himself. Kind of like Aziz (but he got cancelled something serious) :lol: I hadn’t seen his standup when I made that determination either.

True Story on Netflix is pretty good too btw but there are too many recommendations floating around right now that I would put ahead of it

What Aziz do?

Somebody mentioned it, but Summer Heights High was funny as hell when it came out. Might need to give it a rewatch soon.

Jonah was that dude. One of my roommates at that time and I still say “puck you” when we talk :lol:

There were allegations of sexual misconduct against him during the emergence of all the #MeToo cases. I don’t recall the details and I know that is a sensitive topic right now, particular in S&T, so that is all I will say at this time without my lawyer Mr. lawdog1 lawdog1 present.
even a lot of women during that time period came out as Aziz's accuser and were like sit down somewhere. You weren't raped or assaulted, you had a bad date. This movement aint for you

even a lot of women during that time period came out as Aziz's accuser and were like sit down somewhere. You weren't raped or assaulted, you had a bad date. This movement aint for you

There were articles with titles “The Difference Between Sexual Misconduct and a Bad Date: A Beginner’s Guide” and ****. It was wild.

Yet he’s probably still allowed on Hinge :smh: |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom