2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all know pmatic pmatic is probably the most level headed poster in here. I don’t think he was serious. :lol:

I never watched Friends. Can’t even speak on it. I fronted on The Office forever until my wife made me watch it. I’m glad she did.

Agreed on Will Ferrell, was on the same stance about Carell up until quite recently, he dropped a couple undeniable bangers lately imo
What, in your opinion, were Steve's recent bangers? I haven't seen a Carell movie in forever.

-foe

You know how an older/sick dog will all of a sudden have a day where they're full of energy and you think maybe they're improving?

That was Julia Fox in Uncut Gems
Hollywood sure have the ability to dress it up and make it real for me

Idk. Like I re-watched waterboy and happy Gilmore a few years back and was like wut tf

Dude just be acting weird and like a kid, screaming a lot too lol

I couldn’t believe this **** was considered funny lol

Sandler is a hack. I will NEVER forgive him for Jack n Jill. Worst movie I’ve ever seen.

I feel a similar way about Jim Carey, Ave Ventura. I used to love those movies as a kid. Grew up, and was like…WTF!

That was a 2 hundred dollar plasma screen tv!

Good luck paying me back with your zero dollars a year plus benefits salary, babe!

Will Ferrell the man. Kicking and Screaming >>>>

But if we going with that type of Humor, Danny McBride is THE 🐐 and it’s not even close.

Some of those frat pack movies aged like Milk.

You Me and Dupree, Wedding Crashers & Step Brothers are BANGERS tho :pimp:

Shoutout to Vince Vaughn too.

Will was hilarious in Step Brothers. That move had me rolling. Other than that, I’m good on him.

Also a lot of those movies from the 90s really suck, but they’re great for nostalgia purposes.

Happy Gilmore is still funny. The other ones, not so much.

Seth rogen made some of my favorite comedies of all time. I watch Superbad like every other month :lol: Pineapple Express is great too

Will Ferrell only knows how to play one character. The Sherlock Holmes movie was a sign he should probably stop for a good while.

Maybe a hot take but I didn’t think the Dinner Party and Scott’s Tots were THAT bad. Everyone always says how cringey they were, but there were much more awkward moments in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom