2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were allegations of sexual misconduct against him during the emergence of all the #MeToo cases. I don’t recall the details and I know that is a sensitive topic right now, particular in S&T, so that is all I will say at this time without my lawyer Mr. @lawdog1 present.
A female regretted sleeping with him. Said he used his influence as a celebrity but the appeal of a guy being a celebrity is why some women sleep with celebrities.

Omg

Screenshot_20220804-124645_Chrome.jpg

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford we are shifting from TV shoes and white comedians to Britney Griner if you would like to come back!

But nah seriously, I see both sides of it. We have all done dumb things in life that we regret and wish we could take back but as I always say…there are levels. Her stupid mistake came in one of the worst possible places at one of the worst possible times. It is a damn shame because like I know that feeling of regret after a big mistake and stewing on it. Thinking about what I could and should have done differently and how it all went down. I can only imagine how much that **** is eating at her so I definitely have to feel for her there because I would be a hypocrite otherwise.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford we are shifting from TV shoes and white comedians to Britney Griner if you would like to come back!

But nah seriously, I see both sides of it. We have all done dumb things in life that we regret and wish we could take back but as I always say…there are levels. Her stupid mistake came in one of the worst possible places at one of the worst possible times. It is a damn shame because like I know that feeling of regret after a big mistake and stewing on it. Thinking about what I could and should have done differently and how it all went down. I can only imagine how much that **** is eating at her so I definitely have to feel for her there because I would be a hypocrite otherwise.
nah-dave-chappelle.gif

Somebody mentioned it, but Summer Heights High was funny as hell when it came out. Might need to give it a rewatch soon.

That would be me - but you can’t rewatch it.

Both Summer Heights High and Jonah From Tonga….

HBO threw it off all their platforms. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom