2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy is truly an imbecile.
One of the craziest parts about this whole Britney Griner ordeal is the amount of Americans that seem to be cheering on the Russian justice system and celebrating the entire situation :smh:

There were polls like a year ago and a bunch of republicans said they would rather have Putin as their leader and thought Russia was in a better place than the US……yet these same people are saying if you like america, leave

There were polls like a year ago and a bunch of republicans said they would rather have Putin as their leader and thought Russia was in a better place than the US……yet these same people are saying if you like america, leave
WS is more important than and supercedes Patriotism for large swathes of the country tbh.

We've always know that but the last 6-7 years have further shed a lot more light on that fact on a wider scale for the general public...

That's why those people have hard ons for the far right strongman authoritarian types like Putin and Orban, they're the WS ideal of a 'tough' Christian leader who oppress and rule over other groups with iron fists along with inflating culture wars.

The latter is straight up speaking at CPAC today :lol:

There are still Steph Haters in August of 2022? How?

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat T0INE T0INE
1659639249520.gif

Giannis,
Jokic
Luka

are the top 3 for sure.

Steph, Embiid, whatever condition health wise KD,LeBron and Kawhi come in at

Oh we're talking lists today?

Don't even think Celtics fans would agree with this :lol:

Also Bron and KD being listed at PF is something...

Giannis
Steph
Luka
KD
Bron

(Next 2 are Jokic and Embiid)

I’m not putting Kawhi on any list until he can play 1/4 of back to back seasons

Just now on NBA Today they were talking about Lebby’s crib in LA and him maybe leaving. Malka then asked Dave McMenamin “Dave, are you a good house sitter?” Inappropriate :smh:

Feels like I havent' seen Kawhi play in years. PG too, I know he made a cameo this season but nobody scared or considering them pto leave abusing dudes any kind of dominant.

Oh we're talking lists today?

Don't even think Celtics fans would agree with this :lol:

Also Bron and KD being listed at PF is something...

I mean if we’re getting the best version of Kawhi then he deserves that #1 spot, but he hasn’t played in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom