2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD is a power forward at this point. Bron too, but a lot of that depends on if AD starts at PF or C.

Hoopin' and beating the black ice allegations
wow.png

I wanna know the hell @JD617 knew who that was. @Methodical Management just told us who it is and I still don't know who it is

I would like to apologize, lad.

I never made it a mission in my life to become widely known on an internet forum.

Also, I would like to thank whoever reported me in here.

I was able to get my old account deactivated and this one reinstated due to your efforts, which is what I had asked for long before I was accused of "throwing rocks and hiding hands".

Your assist is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to discussing NBA basketball w/ all of you going forward and I hope you're all having a fantastic 2022.

Every white transplant in NYC loves Friends and for that reason alone I can never like it.

But it's also just not funny. Except for Chandler. He's the sole bright spot whenever I've watched.

Every white transplant in NYC loves Friends and for that reason alone I can never like it.

But it's also just not funny. Except for Chandler. He's the sole bright spot whenever I've watched.

So basically they move there to spend $5k a month in rent to cosplay Friends and Sex in the City?

Yuck.

Liking Friends is my biggest deal breaker. I'll date a single mother with 5 kids with 5 different baby fathers before I date a woman that likes Friends. Catch me dropping off Mcdonalds for my favorite step-child every other Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom