2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm too busy spending money on white women to buy white sitcoms
Purebred puppies and gucci diaper bags aint gonna pay for themselves

Can't forget @wavycrocket 's baby muva too.

He has a lot on his plate.
1659648757546.gif

Damn.

So basically they move there to spend $5k a month in rent to cosplay Friends and Sex in the City?
Becoming an adult and realizing just how prevalent this phenomenon is was truly shocking
Gossip Girl, Sex in the City and Friends are responsible for insane amounts of gentrification :lol:
We lost Brooklyn because of these shows :smh: White women who couldn't afford Manhattan just refused to leave :smh:

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is nothing but a Canadian Sheldon

Bruh. I have only seen promos for that show but OKB does has Sheldon vibes. We’ll be talking in-depth X&Os and he will interject talmbout water lead concentration affecting players or how some guys play worse in certain cities during the winter because of the cold weather reducing the PSI of the basketball :smh:

Friends is one of those shows that if you’re a fan of as a man….

I just know you’re a sucker.

Females idc tho. They watch terrible shows anyway.

I won’t even lie back in high school I was trying for a while to get the yambs from this girl and I bought her the newest season of Friends on DVD to try to advance things

:smh:

Girls into that show really don’t be giving it out without a relationship

Friends, How I Met your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Sex and the City, Dharma and Greg, would never get played in my household while I’m there. Rather put myself through Ridiculousness and Chanel West Coast annoying laugh. ….. and that laugh Is top notch annoying.

I've never watched a full episode of HIMYM, I hated it too much
I can't even explain what it was but it actively made me not want to watch it

I won’t even lie back in high school I was trying for a while to get the yambs from this girl and I bought her the newest season of Friends on DVD to try to advance things

:smh:

Girls into that show really don’t be giving it out without a relationship

Thanks for putting another tally to my list for reasons to hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom