2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaky-Minor-Huia-size-restricted.gif
what show is this? :nerd: :evil:

Same Type of workout our company provided trainer got me and the ladies from billing doing

Goblet squats and band work is tomorrow

:emoji_information_desk_person:

It might be sweat, this damn heat wave man
Bruh, I can't even fathom... like I'm trying to process... As a parent, as a father, as a DEVOTED father, mmmmaaan, that's a tough watch. The ENDS OF THE EARTH I would go, and that father went there. Just kept trying, trying to hold on, trying to believe, trying to just... 'Maybe there's a different approach, something I can do different'...

-foe

Bruh, I can't even fathom... like I'm trying to process... As a parent, as a father, as a DEVOTED father, mmmmaaan, that's a tough watch. The ENDS OF THE EARTH I would go, and that father went there. Just kept trying, trying to hold on, trying to believe, trying to just... 'Maybe there's a different approach, something I can do different'...

-foe
Man let me tell you about the first time I saw this movie. I was on a plane just having left my twin sister, niece and nephew (not a father yet so actually the WORLD to me), boy did the plane AC messed with a ***** sinus.
Thank Gawd i flirted my way into a 3 seats accomodation cause a ***** composure was nowhere to be found

A GLORIOUS HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAI TO THA MFn BOSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Took the dai off, told them foolz its a NATIONAL HOLIDAI, ANT IT IZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ae 48.jpg

HAPPY HAPPY ANT DAI EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant:

GOD BLESS

I know y’all remember the over 40 thread, those were good times….. I don’t think I was around for the gluteus minimus thread, but I would’ve been down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom